Missing Grandmaster Role Title in Overwatch for 3 seasons

I am writing to address a concerning issue regarding the absence of the Grandmaster Role Title in my Overwatch account. Despite achieving the Grandmaster 4 rank last season and reaching out to support four weeks ago, I am still unable to access the corresponding title. This problem persists despite my consistent Grandmaster performance throughout both Overwatch 1 and Overwatch 2, including the previous season (Season 3) where I did not receive the in-game title “Grandmaster Role Challenger.” Furthermore, despite currently holding the Grandmaster 1 rank in Season 4, I have inexplicably lost all my competitive titles associated with the Grandmaster role. This situation not only deprives me of the ability to utilize any titles but also diminishes the recognition I deserve for my dedication and achievements in Overwatch. I kindly request your urgent attention to this matter and a prompt resolution to reinstate my rightful access to the Grandmaster Role Title, as this issue greatly affects my gaming experience and overall satisfaction.

1 Like

i have this bug too, please lmk when you find it out :sob:

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. I’ve linked the competitive bugs megathread at the bottom of this post, which archives and documents almost every competitive bug. I’ve compiled a list of similar posts regarding similar bugs under: End-Of-Season Competitive Rank And Rewards. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads regarding these issues.