Missing cosmetics/store purchase

yeah same here tbh, I’m kind of confused is everyone on here console? cause I also can’t access the account merger either and I had almost all of mercy cosmetics and was confused on why I couldn’t merge my account (clicking multiple times on it) if it’s a bug please fix it.

4 Likes

Yeah hopefully this issue can be solved one of my friends who is also on console has the account merger option but can’t open it. I would really like all my data back from the previous game

2 Likes

This is exactly what it’s doing to me like same Xbox name but new battle.net name is there as well I don’t understand

I downloaded it without the disc at first and when I finally got in all my heroes and cosmetics were locked or unavailable. I put the disc in and still no changes. It’s as if I never played before. Hoping this gets fixed. It was really frustrating to see that.

1 Like

I’m also missing everything I had I didn’t have that many skins but I worked for a good chunk of what I had and missing all the sprays too

Even after resting the game still have no characters or skins still

3 Likes

I’m both a PC and console player and I’m missing the Origins Edition skins from my account entirely now after the merger (I had the skins on Xbox but not on PC and now I’ve lost them)

1 Like

My account appears to have been completely wiped, so I’m missing the watchpoint pack content aswell

3 Likes

I’m at lvl 1 I need help

3 Likes

Same but unfortunately my skins are completely wiped beside like 3 skins

1 Like

I’m missing all of my skins completely it also deleted my ranked and lvl progress in general

5 Likes

Missing everything on my account and was totally reset to tutorial. Double checked that everything is linked correctly already.

5 Likes

I’ve logged into overwatch 2 but none of my stuff from overwatch 1 has carried over and I also haven’t been given my stuff from buying the watchpoint pack

6 Likes

I’m missing my skins as well

4 Likes

For the sake of making it evident of how prevalent this problem is, I also already had a merged console account, and it’s showing my account as brand new. No cosmetics, all the locked heroes are locked (which is a system I dislike personally anyway), and I have to go through the entire new player experience.

6 Likes

Im the same way I have clips of me playing overwatch from years ago i just want all my stuff back.

3 Likes

Im also missing a majority of my skins as well as coins i had saved up from that last game😮‍💨 it hurts so bad

2 Likes

most of my skins is gone too and havent got my watchpoint pack.

5 Likes
9 Likes

Mine are missing too. Not gonna play at all if I have to start from the bottom. I never got a prompt to merge or anything

82 Likes

Every single item I had on my xbox account is gone. I now only have my PC skins on my xbox account. I am SO disappointed in this game already.

47 Likes