Missing cosmetics after account merge

Played the original overwatch back in the day, took a long break from it. Came back for the launch of OW2.
Successfully merged my Xbox and PC accounts, got all the stats and sprays but all of my character skins were gone, been trying to get info from blizz support since launch and they finally told me to post here. even the pre order skins from the original game (which is still installed on my console) are gone.

1 Like

Im missing everything after merging my xbox acxount to my battle net. Its been almost 2 months now, and no answers. Ive lost hope.

1 Like

Same. I never even took a break. Been playing since ow1 beta and iv lost everything except the heroes themselves. I dont have my skins, sprays, emotes, intros, or even stats. Xbox as well btw.

1 Like

Same. Ive started to play again but im so depressed. I almost had the genjo skin on the battle pass and now i dont even have the battle pass, even after paying for it! I have nothing when i had so much

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.