Missing Character Sprites and Sounds

I played one QP game with some friends and had no real graphical issues, only some weird lag spikes that I seeing reports of from other users with the new season 4 patch.

I went into Ranked Play and in my one and only game on Gibraltar (remember that map?) on the 2nd and third points on attack enemy character sprites went missing. I was suddenly killed by a cass whom I did not see. The enemy cass even typed in chat why did I just walk past him.

I then observed that wrecking ball and the enemy cass were floating red balls and my own team’s Kiriko became a floating blue ball. I thought maybe changing chars might refresh something so I went soldier; and not only was his gun missing, I had no sounds from him as well.

After some odd number of deaths, the screen turned blacked for around 5 seconds before returning.

Never had any graphical or network issues prior.

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here is a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: Invisible Player Models. Any help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads would be greatly appreciated.