Missing Career Profile Stats

My stats from Season 19-34 are not showing up in my profile.

1 Like

My stats from all of Overwatch 1 are gone.
At this point I have given up on ever seeing them again

1 Like

I’ve had a ticket open since the lease of OW2 as the only thing that has been brought over to OW2 is my arcade stats. All quickplay and competetive stats are missing.

1 Like

I think they are just sweeping it under the rug hoping you forget about it.

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: Incorrect Competitive Career Statistics Page. Incorrect Competitive Career Statistics Page. Any help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads would be greatly appreciated.

I mean Blizzard knows. I think I remember them saying something like they had to delete the stats to fix a bug, but don’t worry they still have them all backed up? But that was right at launch, and then we have heard nothing since.

1 Like

My ow1 stats are missing too. It’s extremely frustrating.

1 Like

Correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t they only say that they still had those missing stats and were in the process of gradually reintroducing that data? I don’t remember if they’ve explicitly stated if that data was deleted, otherwise there would have been a massive uproar. That being said, neither case excuses the fact they’ve been completely silent about this issue for half a year now…

Don’t mind me, going to give this a bump if that’s how this works.

1 Like

I don’t belive we will ever get the stats back. Putting time into fixing a problem they created will not make them more money. They only care about making the max profit possible. I would love to be wrong, but those stats are probably never coming back.

1 Like

I have somewhat good news regarding viewing your Overwatch 1 ranked history. You can actually request Blizzard to send you your player data through the Blizzard support page. Tutorial here: Reddit - Dive into anything. It’s a shame and a disgrace this data is no longer viewable from within the game client itself, but I hope the fact it is just hidden and not deleted brings some solace.

1 Like