Mind if you answer a few questions for brig and mercy?

thanks! i only have a couple. here we go,

Brigitte:

1. can i make rallys armor last indefinitly?

2. can i make it so when brig bashes into a charging rein it doesnt knock them down?

3. can i increase barrier shields cone angle?

4. how can i store brigittes health into a variable so it doesnt double or change another heroes hp when you switch off her?

Mercy:

1. is there a way i can set mercys ultimate to 20 seconds?
  1. no

2. yes

3. no

4. maybe

5. yes

1 Like

if so how could i do it? i tried setting the knocked down status to 0 but it didnt work, do i use “Player Dealt Damage” and not “Ongoing - Event Player”?

is it hard? and how can i do it?

the same way orisa in fortify is immune to CC

sorry, i dont quite understand what you mean :sweat_smile:

it’s no fun if i tell you how you could do it

then whats the point of answering yes or no without a guide if the questioner doesnt know what to do lol

I have no obligation to help
I just felt like answering the first question and give a hint

1 Like

interesting, i remembered now that fortify ignores charge. ill come back to you if i figure out your hint

You would have to make a custom rally

GG EZ. EZ.

Nope.

set player variable (event player) (max health of event player)

Many ways. and yes.

1 Like

im assuming its EZ? lmao, im looking at ur shield bash stun duration rule you showed me and im gonna change some of it so it acts like…yk. ty ^^

1 Like

I’m gonna put a code in a few mins for all of this and you can just look at that.

1 Like

if you want, then thank you :heart: just tell me if this is right

Player Dealt Damage
All
Brigitte

Conditions:
is firing secondary(Players on hero(hero(brigitte),all teams)) == true
event ability == button(primary fire)
is using ability 1(players on hero(hero(reinhardt),all teams)) == true

———

actions:
set status(victim,event player, stunned, 0.900
set status(event player, victim, knocked down, 0)

Your gonna want to wait a split second or have a wait until and then check if brig has the stunned status, and then clear it.

Setting it to 0 may have the same effect, but I’ve never done it like that so I don’t know if it would work

Everything else looks good. glad you were able to figure out detecting a damage event from brigs’ shield… took me awhile on that one

1 Like

heres what i did,

wait until(has status(event player, knocked down), 0)

wait until(has status(event player, stunned), 0

should i change “event player” to victim? or do i change the timeout thing to something else besides 0

always use attacker and victim in damage events.

1 Like

is it the conditions or actions thats making it not work? i replaced event player with attacker, copied and pasted it, then replaced the copied one with victim

Hey, I will help you tomorrow, but it’s very late for me and I gtg. I almost got the code done and i will just give you that when it’s ready.

1 Like

understood! if your going to sleep then have sweet dreams :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

like this?
Event Player.A = Max Health(Event Player)

1 Like