Mightyy on point again

What the heck Jeff?

4 Likes

Devs should give us more information about these things, or at least give us small hints

2 Likes

This has been 2 month ago.
Shouldnt we get like more fequent communication with the devs?

3 Likes

I believe they should. Maybe they’re working on a lot of things right now (like skins, balance changes, bug fixes, new maps, new heroes, etc) and they’re being silent because they want us to think of something like: “Hey u guys think we’re doing nothing right now, but we got a big ol surprise for u in a couple of months”

Why are any of you even blinking an eye? You’ve read the articles. Blizz isn’t doing so hot.

1 Like

Irrelevant since they worked on skins alongside dev updates (different departments).

No pls, not the gift that satan keeps giving us.

heh

They literally just released one. I get that they’re always working on new maps, but the same point as the skins apply.

Oh great, really looking forward to a Brig-type hero who counters GOATS on their own.

They’ve always been silent. They’ve been getting more and more silent with each passing day. Heck, the game browser was being worked on when the devs talked more.

Even with the staff layoffs coming up, where has the communication been when they didn’t have to lay people off?

And thus the community dies a little more every day. Last time I got a grade before I turned in an assignment was… never. I want to see actual progress, because the past 3 years have been nothing but me waiting for the “cool surprises” they’ve been talking about, but have been sublime upon release.

Me waiting for new Overwatch content for years now.

1 Like