Meteor strike inner ring is supposed to be larger but it is smaller

1.31.0.0 - 53030, Nov 19, 2018:
Meteor Strike
Inner ring damage radius increased from 1.5m to 2.0m. This is the ring where Meteor Strike deals its full 300 damage.
Max damage outside of inner ring decreased from 300 to 200. This is the ring where damage falloff happens, which still reduces the damage down to 15 at max range.

Dev Notes: The PTR Doomfist changes are all about trying to give his enemies more opportunities to effectively fight back, and these changes are no exception. The Meteor Strike changes will make it harder to secure a “free” kill on heroes without mobility such as Zenyatta or Ana, while still preserving its max potential damage when aimed well or when combined with other abilities such as Graviton Surge or Sleep Dart.

But in game you can see that they shrunk the inner ring instead of enlarging it. Patch notes typo or dev mistake in game?

I have a screenshot comparing them but i’m not allowed to post links. you can see if you go to imgurdotcom/tXgwZbu.jpg

Question on Doomfist PTR changes
Please don't listen to the "Doomfist is Dead" crowd
You did a poor job balancing Doomfist

Can anyone confirm this? I don’t have ptr installed.

Can confirm, it’s smaller than on live.

wow just wow, some dev must really hate doomfist doing everything he/she can to screw him over.

Well, this bug was pushed through. If only there had been some place where players could have given feedback on bugs so they devs could have caught it. Too bad such a place apparently doesn’t exist.

It isn’t a bug, it’s a miracle