Merry Christmas

“Happy Holidays” is more inclusive than “Merry Christmas” since not everyone celebrates it :slight_smile: ! Maybe Bill doesn’t celebrate it either, you never know ^^ !

Have a nice day guys !

3 Likes

I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday!

I also hope that Overwatch bounces back in 2019 and doesn’t get “Activision’d” :cold_sweat:

3 Likes

Merry Yuletide and Happy Holidays! Hope everyone if not gets what they want, get what they need. And ty Blizz for the OW gifts!

2 Likes

Merry Christmas! :smiley:

I need this and I don’t even drive. XD

I got OW stuff for Christmas, too! :slight_smile: My sister and niece got me the last remaining figurine I needed in the Cute But Deadly series 3 set, and an adorable Jingle Tracer tree ornament. :smiley:

I also got a crap ton of coffee. XD (Started drinking it to help my liver about a month ago, and discovered I REALLY love it, so it’s a huge family joke. Everyone buys me coffee. lol)

But yeah, many lulz were had. Was a great year. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

what if im a jew…

Merry Christmas everyone!

1 Like

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you and the OW staff, as well as the players :slight_smile:

1 Like

Seasons greetings and hope everyone has a good new year!

Merry Christmas, xxkcx! Love the purposefully non-phonetic name, reminds me of XKCD :smile:

Happy Holidays, Bill! Thank you for being a of positivity around here year after year even when the players throw around some passionate words!

This thread needs to be locked. There is no discussion about Overwatch going on here.

Summary

Happy Holidays :christmas_tree:

2 Likes

Merry Christmas one and all.

Enjoy your free loot boxes they gave for a great year.

Alpine chalet holiday repose… =)

2 Likes

Happy Holidays Bill! And Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to the rest of the forums!

Merry Christmas, everyone. Be kind to one another.

Thank you, and thank you for the extra loot boxes! :slight_smile:

Merry Christmas everyone ^-^

Same to you Bill! :smiley: