Mergering overwatch Account

I mergered my overwatch account with my battlenet but when i click on it it say not comfirm and it allows be to continue the process again and again

mne says acoiunt confirmd or something like that but i go back into it to make sure and it says switched accounts or something like that in red letters but then ill press merge account and it says accounts merged so it gots me confused

Generally as long as it’s said it’s merged outside the game (but your unsure in the game), it should be fine (as I had this concern back when it first appeared for me). Once merged (and says so on the website when merging) then you should be good to go.

did yours ever switch from “account changed” to “merged”? I’m having the same exact problem as OP & I literally cannot find any clear answer on whether or not this will cause the progress in ow1 to not merge into ow2

I, only have One account (bnet), connected to my one Nswitch account, and my one Xbox1 account. So really idk, also because I “merged” back when the button first showed up so I just cannot remember what the site said.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.