Merged Stats Now Wrong

After last night’s update my PS4 Zarya hours disappeared completely from my merged stats… some characters seem to have both PC and Ps4 hrs applied while others dont… help?

4 Likes

I also have this issue! My stats are all wrong.

2 Likes

Has there been any official response about these bugs? Plans to address them?

1 Like

Hello there,

Come to report mu issue there since your support team told me to do so (case: EU88688483)

I would like you to give me back mu stats please :

Since Overwatch 2 came out it seems like I lost my previous stats (time spent per heroes, hours of play, kills etc…) I remember my stats became a mess after the migration process. I played a lot a the begining of overwatch 1 - can you have a look at it please ?

I still play on playstation, i can provide you with photos of my previous play, and hour spent (that are higher than now, same for lvl and rank)

Look forward to hearing from you

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Competitive Career Statistics Page. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads regarding these issues.