Mercy's Mobility is Not the Problem

Please just let me superjump like normal. That’s all I want.

1 Like

You can :smiley: Tap crouch instead of holding it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think I recall having a burst heal + cleanse as a reload cooldown was a popular idea during her initial rework (and might work better in OW2 to help the solo tank vs perma-debuffs like Antinade/Discord).

I guess, but a lot of times posts like that are buried 100 replies deep in some random post.

And somehow those people expect devs to be doing the forum equivalent of archaeology to find it.

she’ll need more than that tbqh. add on top:

• res put on ult and made to have the same cast time as about pretty much every other ability
  • give an entirely new e ability that’s an arced projectile bomb. whether the bomb is for healing, damage, cc, buff, debuff, etc. doesn’t really matter
    • why? because this ability design synergises well with her movement. height —> can throw further. good positioning —> can use it in safer and better angles. meaning skill ceiling with getting the ability off is entirely dependent on how well the mercy player moves + positions which is her skill expression.

That’s not the normal way. It’s much more complicated to tap crouch, hold L shift, and then jump. Before we could just push both buttons at the same time, and jump. They made the original superjump more complicated and I’m not really sure if it’s worth the effort or pain in my hands to relearn the new controls.

I didn’t know so many people holding down crouch when using sj. I always just tapped crouch.

Yeah it changed. So what? You just need to relean it. And it is absolutely worth it if you want to control your GA :slight_smile:

Ever thought that they didn’t want to buff mercy at all? And yet here we are people thinking the last change should be an indicator for buffing her lmfao.

Mercy should never be meta and always have a niche position what she has atm - no buffs needed.

She should always be low rank meta.

And they always buff her in wrong places.

I disagree. Mercy being niche means she only has to pocket… and that goes completely against her kit. She should be a main healer.

Wtf no

Yes, so you do not have to deal with supports going full DPS.

Game was great, when she was full time meta at low ranks, as no stupid “meta shifts” of high ranks had any effect on low ranks.

Unless she absolutely sucks as main healer, she tends to replace more “skill oriented” supports in that area. That can not quickly move around map to treat wounded allies, even if they are scattered all over place.

We have a lot of supports for grouped up teams…but just 1 support for scattered teams. And we are unlikely to have second support for scattered teams, as they do not make for fun OWL games.

Because. That. Is. Not. How. You. Give. Feedback.

Every time I see you saying this on a post I am going to reply and tell you this is not how you give feedback. The devs have said OTHERWISE. Stop spamming every thread with your threads jfc

3 Likes

The way I see it, I have a lot more empirical evidence that shows that my method is way more effective than the “assume the developers are telepathic with tons of spare attention span” method.

Your evidence means absolutely nothing when the community managers have literally directly told YOU how to format a post.

And if you want to argue that post “was a long time ago” then why did they leave a feedback template EXPLAINING THE EXACT SAME WAY as a pinned message in every beta feedback tab.

Can you just LISTEN, and STOP SPAMMING YOUR THREADS ACROSS THE ENTIRE FORUMS.

The beta has been here 2 weeks and you have gained 1000 posts spamming your crap everywhere. Can you PLEASE JUST STOP.

3 Likes

Ya see, I look at it as I’m being constructive, and you’re just derailing.

Remember when Andy called your posts the least useful kind of feedback? Stop spamming this bull on every post because it wasn’t the kind of posts you like to make.

The OP conveys the problem and gives valid, constructive criticism.

2 Likes

You aren’t constructive. All you do is go in threads say:

No your feedback needs to be punchy like this:
spams 5 of your own threads

THAT IS DERAILING. Because what you have to say is completely irrelevant to the post.

This post is well written. It details their player background, the issue, and why they feel that way. I completely agree with their sentiment. Instead you are here promoting terrible ways to give feedback and simultaneously spamming your own threads. It is all the time. Please get a life.

1 Like

Would something like this be more relevant?
You know, actually talking about the specifics of game mechanics, to get specific changes. Or at-least very similar changes.

Stealth Sym Buff? - #15 by GreyFalcon-11737

You’re trying to flex the fact they fixed a tickrate bug on a hero…after you reported it? Bruh.

A lot of the stuff you post is just regurgiated ideas I frequently see in the community, you just add a bit of formatting and try to pass it as your own idea. Stop acting egotistical, I’ve seen a screenshot of you thinking you are the reason we got an OW2 beta because you made a comment on a reddit post :skull:

Wallahi my brother in christ, come down from your ego trip.

2 Likes