Mercy Winter Skin?

Remember the Pink Mercy skin they release for Breast Cancer foundation? Mercy killed by “breast cancer” (nerf after the sales end)

We all know we want a Mrs. Claus outfit for Mercy. :wink:

It would be nice, I hope its better than last years selection, honestly last years winter event skins were easily the worst batch of skins I have seen. Not a single good/interesting one of the bunch. Not even a little.

Seeing the ‘‘skin movements’’ on this forum, this simply isn’t true.
Also, Mercy fits the christmas/winter wonderland theme nicely by being… I don’t know, caring and light-hearted I guess. Would be nice to just get an epic at least.

1 Like

could do a X-mas angel style one.

(you know the angels that go on trees in place of star)

A few of good winter themed skin ideas I’ve run across.

https://cdnb3.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/004/331/847/large/olga-solovian-xmas-mercy-by-olchas.jpg?1482525106

I would pick the first one or take the outfit from the 2nd skin and the staff from the 3rd one.

Yea mercy really needs a skin she didn’t get a skin almost a hole year
I think she must get one
And hani and sym and even lucio

So, in russian folklore there’s an alternative for Santa, Ded Moroz, and he has a granddaughter, Snegurochka.

She’s a young woman, usually wrapped in furs with a long hair that she wears in plait, with an ice diadem on top of her head. Also she’s frequently drawn with different birds and animals around her, like hares.
I think it would suit Mercy so much :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Cause she is popular and those other heroes are not.

1 Like

Or other people can get skins as she’s gotten a legendary for nearly every event. along with 2 epics. along with the only charity event skin

*runs away and cries in a corner *

1 Like

LOL someone seems pressed

1 Like

That actually does sound pretty nice. I want to get the Christmas tree angle Mercy first tho as I’ve been wanting it since last Christmas :stuck_out_tongue: I might play OW again if only to unlock it.

Third one is best I think

Mercy with cute winter clothes, woolly gloves, etc would be pretty good cash-draw. I would prefer the colors to be blue-white or something other than simple christmas colors though. Its why I hate most christmas-themed skins, they are super ugly or trollish outside the event dates.

Pat Pat HANA. Dva is just as popular, which means more Dva skins for HANA.

1 Like

Holiday spirit never dies!

2 Likes

I hope she gets a mrs.claus skin.

1 Like

“My spirit never dies!” “My joy never dies!”
“My miracles never die!”

1 Like

Yes! She needs a snow angel skin! She hasn’t gotten an event legendary skin in awhile!

2 Likes