Mercy spray for breast cancer awareness

I have not received any of the mercy sprays for the breast cancer awareness event from twitch, I connected my blizzard account to my twitch account watched for over 6 hours and received nothing. Is it possible it got sent to my PC version instead of my console version?

The sprays and icons could take up to 24 hours before they appear.

If your console account is linked to your Blizzard account, and your Blizzard account is linked to your Twitch account then you should receive them.

Twitch notified me I received two drops but when I logged in the game nothing was there. I’m just a tad confused on this because I did watch like 5 and a half hours yesterday on top of what I did today so did none of that register and only the two drops today that will take 24 hours to show up in game?

This is a bit of a copypasta response so check all steps if some don’t apply to any of you.

1. First you have checked the game client itself for the sprays as there were times that Twitch did not provide notifications for the sprays?
  2. Secondly, go to Twitch and check in the Event Status to make sure your correct Blizzard Account is linked. Simply find the Blizzard logo with the green check mark and hover your pointer over it to reveal the BattleTag of the linked account.
  3. Finally, make sure no browser add-ons or browser features are creating any pop-up blocks on Twitch. If you are using Google Chrome, make sure Twitch.tv is not a muted site. Disable all extensions if needed.

Also, additional checks and tips can also be found in my Twitch Rewards guide here:

Same here, I stayed on cuppcaake’s stream the entire time, I was there 3 hours before she even went live. I got absolutely nothing. I know that there are a lot of people to go through she had almost 60k viewers, (If I remember correctly) but everyone I’ve spoken to that watched the stream got their sprays the very next day…? (Yes I am 100% sure my account is linked to my twitch. I made sure of it 5 times.)

I wish there a real time tracker for watcher / player. So all this crap of topic about where my spray, did it count ?.. would’nt exist because we would know if it worked or not.

Same boat on my end. Watched 7 hours of cuppcaake’s BCRF stream with a linked Blizzard account and nothing received going on day # 2.

Same. I got notifications from twitch saying I got all three drops but nothing on my game. My battlenet is linked with my twitch and PSN. I dont know what Im doing wrong? I got them all yesterday so I should have gotten them by now. I contacted support and all they said that they were sent out in batches and I should be getting them soon…