Mercy Shift "Super" Jump Bug

I know this is considered “technique” by many mercy users but this move is still considered a bug.

Like the hook techniques of Hog, this jump bug should get patched out as it is not intended by game design but a loophole bug.

IF the overwatch allow this to be official why not make it official in F1 tutorial of mercy.

Customer Support already confirmed this is intended.

Also not all things are mentioned in the F1 menu, such as Cooldowns or Ana’s Passive.

5 Likes

YO DONT FEAR ME LIKE THAT YOU WARLOCK

SYSTEM has (Symbol for linking your post) me fully expecting a ban lol.
It’s also not a bug, but for real your name is a heart attack baiting troll, I love it, and I hate you <3

Dang sorry i forgot it would link you up with a notif lol.

(The fact that you thought something was going to happen says something by itself already too :eyes:)

1 Like

It should, I’m not that nice to people, it’s very one end or the other, you’ll get super nice or super over it and mean and I’m not sure there is an in between - it’s really a surprise and I honestly should be banned, but honestly I love this game and I get heated, not a good excuse but it’s there :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Interesting that Blizzard wont make this official in their game but in their forum. Seems like the usual stuff Activison Blizzard would pull.

What expectation do you have? That they put a banner on the login screen saying mercy superjump is aok?

Get real mate, they just don’t ban people, and then they say it’s ok pretty much in an OWL broadcast and with the images sourced here when asked it is OK do they have to satisfy the inquiry you never made did you maybe try think about asking - acting like that is a problem, what do you do when there actually is one?

what did i just read?

Just this.
They have problems, real problems, not telepathically receiving your request to know about a tech in your game isn’t one of them, shady greedy activities are, pushing out things early with horrific monetization models that ruin good development time with their tarnish.

Just saying, why would not talking about a tech in game being okay directly within their client to you which NO OTHER DEV DOES - be some crap that activision would pull?! They done actual bad things to say that about. It just seems weird you would pull that up as an egregious thing and that’s why I’m interested enough to respond.

No. It is not a bug. It is confirmed as technique by BLIZZARD themselves. Stop.

2 Likes

It’s a bug, yes. But it has no value. This has no massive impact on the game itself, it’s been debunked time and time again. This is merely more of a general discussion topic rather then an actual report

2 Likes

it s a bug that is accepted by the devs. Even though, they fail to mention it directly in the game. There I say it? Maybe even considered an easter egg at this point. But I did not know until I made this post. Anyone including myself can have the freedom to see this as a bug and feel free to make a report. IF you don’t want a freedom of speech or a discussion of ideas you can play in China.

I’m done here. That reply just showed me that you are not at all worth replying to.

1 Like

Her what?

When scoped in and healing teammates you don’t need to directly hit them with your crosshair, as long your team is within the triangle the shot will change trajectory towards your teammate.

Kind of like silent-aim limited in a small triangle of the scope.

1 Like

This has been acknowledged several times by the staff, and is not a bug.

Not all clever gameplay elements are listed in the F1 menu.

2 Likes

Ana has a passive? I’ve never heard of this.

1 Like

Try going to the practice range and then using the scope.

As you can see there is a triangle formed with the scope. This range is wider than the crosshair itself, though you can heal users within that triangle.

Try aiming at those bots that get damage in that triangle, you will see the shot align to those bots instead for your crosshair.

Gee I wonder why it was “acknowledged several times”. You would think they would just put the official info in the game so they don’t have to explain the clever game play every time like this. But yeah this is already official and all I hope is they add info to the game to assist the new mercy players on how to achieve the skill better instead of masking it on “clever game play”.

Let’s keep things civil you two.

The developers have chosen not to include a super jump description/directions in the character info screen, and it’s ok to suggest that they do, but you’ll want to do that in #general-discussion. This forum is reserved for things that aren’t working as they are intended, and this ability doesn’t fit that description according to previous comments from the developers.

1 Like