Mercy one-tricks. please stop

Exactly. Jayne has described it pretty accurately. First 2 seconds is about bronze. Diferencias entre ranks segun Jayne - Overwatch - YouTube

In the end it’s the same scenario ,the people that care about mercy would be the only ones talking about her (like what was happening in the megathread) ,and the people who don’t care about her won’t have to see her (similar to how people who didn’t care about her didn’t open the megathread)

If anything ,this option organizes things better for mercy mains than a megathread would ,since people are mostly discussing one suggestion (What OP has written) and there isn’t a ridiculous amount of replies to scroll through

And again ,they didn’t care about what the majority said before ,why would they now ? the fact that its spread out doesn’t change all that much

You can fight for multiple heroes to get buffs/reworks at the same time, buddy

the bastion community might be quiet, and the mercy community is the loudest,
but both ways have the same result - no direct answer from the devs

and i think for the sake of the forums the quiet option is better.

3 Likes

Your name really fits you doesn’t it?

and what has screaming on the forums done for you?

It’s given me many lol’s ^.^

For the most part, making tons of threads about mercy has done as much as doing no threads for roadhog or bastion, the devs dont care if there are tons of threads.

For those who don’t care about Mercy or don’t like Mercy mains threads you can ignore them really. It’s as simple as that.

We here don’t ask for nerfs or ignore other heroes so you don’t need to worry that Mercy rework or buff affect your favourite hero in any way, we are in solidarity with Bastion, Reaper etc. mains that you want them to be more viable or/and fun and totally support(pun hehe) you.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA77vzOXhZk5M4ydulW9Ndw?view_as=subscriber see my play and check out. Korean server is totally mess.