Mercy now feels awful, this game is DPSWatch at it´s finest

youre conflating the whole dpswatch with Sojourn. its definitely not DPSWatch at all

So you’re trying to say that “now sit down, shut up. and enjoy the game, because you have nothing else going for your kid, nothing” isn’t an attack? I don’t really buy it.

You very much did not address my argument regarding how tanks are still generally more powerful in OW2’s open queue compared to their OW1 selves.

Namely?

You also assumed a bunch of things about me, such as me enjoying people’s lack of enjoyment or me not seeing anything good about OW2’s updates. And are continuing to do so, while refusing to listen to what I say (specifically me saying that I enjoy matches where both sides have more than 1 tank in a match; you’re ignoring it and continuing to accuse me of fishing for cheap wins). All while accusing me of doing so. Do you really not see the hypocrisy here?

Do you not strive to fill your life with enjoyment? I’d imagine that if you enjoy being antagonistic while arguing then you clearly aim to do so at least occasionally, is that not true?

Said majority which most likely sticks to role queue, so they wouldn’t groan at the sight of 3 tanks as this would not occur in their role-locked matches.

You’re losing track of the conversation. This was about your perception of what I find fun about playing certain characters, where you said that I find people being mad fun when the truth is to me that OW with 1 tank per team is less fun than with 2 or more, hence why I like how open queue often leads to matches with multiple of them.

“Displeasure”, “irritation”, “discontent”, “unhappiness”.

This is what I was talking about earlier. For the last time, no, it’s not about me feeling good by winning with tanks. Perhaps you simply don’t believe me, to which I say “more power to you”, but I really do prefer 2+ tanks on each side over 1 on each side regardless of winning or losing.

At the same time, people who find something satisfactory are less likely to speak out than those who find something lacking. So that 50% would not be all people who keep their dislike towards tank stacking in secret.

Um, you got the sides of this conversation confused. Read our earlier posts again, you will see that I did in fact point out new players using OQ before you did as one of the reasons why they should have had proper OQ balancing in place before release, as opposed to now where the flat -150 HP nerf to everyone dumpsters some tanks while keeping others as raid bosses.

no it isnt an ad homonym attack, it is highly antagonistic, but it does not seek to discredit you, or in any way say that your arguments are wrong because you have the brain of a pigeon (not saying that you do).

dont believe me look it up.

i did, i said that it doesnt matter as OQ is not the primary mode. and as such does not require to be anything more than playable.

that i am projecting.

first i assumed that you gained enjoyment at other people’s expense, and that your enjoyment came at the cost of suffering, which since you enjoy playing tanks in open que and believe they should be reverted when the general consensus is that they are not fun there results in deduction not assumption about that.

second you said yourself how the devs have done a terrible job with OW2 update and that OW1 was a fine game. therefore you dont see anything good about OW2 updates. again not assuming, not even deducing here.

ok, congrats, i have been ignoring it as it has no relevance on the argument at hand, only why you would argue such a thing. if you like talking, debating, and arguing so much you must know that liking something does not make a good basis for its existence otherwise in the US we would have Universal healthcare.

there is none, as i shown above.

relevance to the price of butter?

maybe they stuck the RQ because it was 3 and 4 tank teams nearly every game and they were tired, but now it should be less tanks and as such more will play the mode. i know im more likely to play it now.

yes, but that wasnt the reality. and it wasnt what was being played. and your fun cannot come at the expense of someone else’s nightmare.

as for the rest of the point it was on the track of the conversation, it was someone elses perspective as opposed to yours, and you lacked the empathy to see that.

no likeing something is not the same as recieving negative feelings due to frustration and helplessness, also displeasure is what is felt when something doesnt go your way.

annoyance is not the same as feeling you have no control or freedom.

is an attitude towards a system, probably what people were feeling after they left OQ to play RQ, but not the in game feeling.

as opposed to saddness? unhappy is not a state of frustrated helplessness, it is at best like displeasure, you are not happy, but you are not quite sad.

next.

i didnt say winning with tanks there, only winning at the expense of others.

tell me would you rather play and have fun if you playing actively caused harm to another? i assume not. you would change the game to reduce the harm, why cant you see that nerfing the tanks reduced the harm.

never said it did, but of the people who actually talked, most were for less powerful tanks in OQ. and we must guess at the majority base on the miniority.

not new players, again you assume. i said people playing silly, taking lucio and going for only boops, taking bap and mostly doing damage, going sombra just to voiceline invisible. that silliness.

so you would rather all tanks be raid bosses?

as for balancing the mode, we covered it and why it wasnt worth it at the time.

If you say so.

No, that’s not what I meant.
You said that it is no longer possible to take advantage of tanks’ superiority compared to other characters to have an advantage over teams that only use one tank and my counter-arguments to that is what you decided not to address at the time.

In that case we both feel like the other side came to absurd conclusions. I suppose we can all it even.

Okay, so. This part is true, as I enjoy playing tanks in general. Always did.

Well, the -150 HP nerf to everyone should be replaced with something more sensible. In no way am I suggesting that the best way to proceed would be reverting the nerf and leaving OQ be.

Regarding gameplay design and rebalancing. That does not translate about hating everything about OW2, because OW2 introduced more than gameplay changes. So no, you misinterpreted my posts.

Correcting someone misrepresenting my motives for arguing for/against something is very much relevant, even if not the main point.

I never said that.

Then it’s a misunderstanding.

Bud, you yourself said that you enjoy arguing and being antagonistic. Therefore the deduction is that when you sat down and typed your posts you wanted them to be antagonistic as you enjoy it. So that was your goal in this particular scenario.

Reasons are ultimately irrelevant, as the end result is that they couldn’t have had bad experiences with something they do not use.

But it was. Most of my matches eventually do ultimately end up being a tankfest on both sides, which I find enjoyment in. Your and/or general experience may be different but it doesn’t change how my matches tend to play out.

It was simply irrelevant to the argument at hand. Nothing less or more than that.

I guess you found the ideal terms to use. Let’s carry on.

It still isn’t about getting to win with GOATS against 5 DPS teams or whatever one-sided match scenarios you can think of, but about getting to play in matches where both teams have multiple tanks.

Correct.

Why can’t you see that I am arguing that proper tank nerfs should’ve been in the game since the start of season 1. This does NOT mean I want tanks to be so good you never have a reason to pick DPS. This also does NOT mean I think nerfing tanks at all is bad. It does NOT mean that the reasons for implementing the -150 HP nerf were unfounded, either.
It means that their nerf was a bad choice, because blanket nerfing tanks like that fails to address how taking away 150 HP is catastrophic for Doomfist but not so much for D.Va or Ball.

I agree with that guess.

You said “and also, how many of those people in OQ are new and find RQ too competitive, even the none competitive version.” and I was aiming my response at that.

While I did answer earlier, I will to reiterate: no, I do NOT think raid boss tanks are a good idea.

We did but that part of our conversation was ultimately cut short.

This is pretty much what I said, but just ignoribg the data and why it happened. I know you want to disagree, but it does not really work that way.

i do say so

then be clearer and less ambiguous, not my fault i can interpret your words in ways you didnt intend, heck i am not even trying to intentionally misinterpret you, and still you didnt manage to get me to understand, if you are this bad at some thing you like to do, i hate to see how you would be in something you didnt.
\

i rather call it odd. more primal that way.

that is the fact you keep leaving out of your arguments, it is not clear nor pervasive. in fact im quite sure this is the first time you said it.

i am talking about this, you are the one who said OW2 in general.

but presenting said motives as evidence that the initial argument has validity is not.

never said you said it, i said you must know. and that is something that
you did do. maybe not intentionally but you did.

yah yours, you called me a hypocrite for making deductions and paraphrasing you. normally i take responsibility when someone does not understand what i intended, but here it was you not me.

being antagonistic and antagonizing are not the same. if you didnt enjoy antagonism you would have walked away already. also you probably would not be playing an FPS. that said, the enjoyment does not come from getting you angry, if it did i would have gotten bored a while ago. the enjoyment is from the antagonizing itself. and you clearly enjoy it too or you would have left this, especially considering that before this thread your last post is months ago.

let me clarify since you misunderstood. they played OQ and hated it, so they switch to RQ or arcade. that simple.

why do you think they end up eventually and not from the start? at the start you play what you want to play. as the game progresses you play what wins.

so only your perspective is relevant on weather you can gain enjoyment from the game mode. how psychotic (lacking empathy).

that is two terms and if you look up suffering you will find them both in its definition.

and what is the issue dont like semantics all of a sudden. first you call out my use of the term now you dont want me to demonstrate how it is appropriate. tsk tsk.

while that is your enjoyment and should be a viable strategy in OQ, it should not be the uncounterable ruler of the space. which i believe you already admitted. the changes are a first step to that. can you accept that you cant fix a brick wall with one brick.

i do see it, but why dont you see that a secondary game mode should not be considered when the primary has a long list of issues, many of which have now been resolved or are on their way to be. if LoL had as big of an update as OW did you would not expect Aram to be balanced immediately after the update. you seem to think that everything should have been done before release, but you dont know what were the issues they were having.

however it also does open the door for dps, and as such now the game mode can be balanced without actively playing it for 10 hours a week. blizzard uses player sentiment, data and their own opinion to make adjustments. as you said that data said tanks were being picked disproportionally higher in OQ, so they did a blanket nerf. now the fine adjustments will come.

first as you said new players start in OQ, therefore what is considered a new player papulation will disproportionally be in OQ. that is all i meant with that quote. and while i wrote and, i meant or. that is on me.

yes because you called me a hypocrite.

ok therefore we start with generally lowering tanks powerlevel so that we can have an even field among them as to which are powerful and why. after that we can fine tune them if we see that say doom is not picked or dies too quickly. up untill season 3 i was skeptical of the devs as updates and information was far apart and minor. now we have a major adjustment to the better. while more work needs to be done all we can do is point where, and play the game.

and if you cannot agree with that. i will just go back to insulting you.

I am getting some major “if I do this it’s a mistake, if you do this it’s incompetence” vibes from this. I will leave it at that.

Because it’s easy to deduce. I keep talking about how the nerf fails to bring down some tanks to an appropriate level and about the devs failing to deliver a proper solution, so it should be obvious that I don’t want raid boss tanks in OW2.

Please point out the exact moment where I said this about OW2 in general and not just gameplay balance/design.

No, in this case it was you not understanding what I intended to say.

There are cases when only one of those terms can be correctly applied, but this is not one of those cases.

That’s a rather simplistic view which completely ignores the enjoyment one can take from discussing/arguing in general, no matter whether I am agreeing with someone, trying to prove my arguments’ strength or looking to possibly broaden my outlook by exposing myself to other points of view.

Possibly, but given that my MMR in OQ is definitely higher than the starting MMR, my chances of running into people who haven’t formed their opinion yet are so low that such matches would me a very small minority.

What if playing what wins has some overlap with what is the most enjoyable for a person?

Now you’re putting words into my mouth. It was irrelevant to the argument at hand. Nothing more and nothing less.

Regardless of it being true, suffering implies a degree of negative feelings strong enough to not really be applicable to a sane person playing a video game.
Also, I looked it up just for you and that’s not what I found at all. Not that it changes much in this case.

[citation needed]

[citation needed as well]

Yes, but at the same time I will also accept that it should have been done properly at the start of season one, instead we got a bandaid at the start of season three.

None of which result in half of the game’s cast (DPS characters) being throw picks by the virtue of certain characters being designed to be specifically stronger in comparison, which is pretty much what happened in OQ.

Incorrect.

Well, said fine adjustments should really have been in by launch.

Technically I called out your arguments as hypocritical without making a judgement on your entire character.

Try 4chan if insulting people is what tickles your fancy.

you know two people with the same set of facts can come to two different conclusions and neither did faulty logic. this happens because of our assumptions and biases. basically if something to deduce is essencial to your argument, dont just leave it to chance to someone to get it. (ie this response).

yes but you keep talking about it in a way that says “it ruins the game”. that alone sounds like you want it reverted, rather than more changes to come.

you said it. everything i said was in regards to gameplay and balancing unless specifically noted otherwise.

in that case it is still your responsibility to be understood, like i attempted to correct your misunderstanding of what i said late in that comment.

arguing by definition is antagonistic. otherwise it would be a lecture or conversation and no arguing.

if you have no one opposing you are you having a discussion/argument or are you just stroking each other. you need opposition for what you enjoy and as such you enjoy antagonism.

to antagonize on the other hand can be just getting on some ones nerves, making them angry. but does not require me to oppose you.

your assuming the range is the same, i am quite sure OQ has a larger range of MMR than RQ or competitive.

on a case by case basis does happen, but statistically the majority go through what i described. those who dont are not likely to switch regardless of how bad they are doing, be it them playing for fun or learning something new.

no i am not, you care about you having fun in the game mode, but when i bring how other people feel about the mode suddenly it is irrelevant. so either you are a troll, possible dont think so though, or you are setting a double standard that is false, also possible, or you simply failed to account what your arguments add up to and have to rescind one of them. the fact the others perspective is irrelevant or that yours is.

this is called backing you up into a corner with your own arguments and happens when you make false arguments.

it is relevant to the argument at hand, it may feel like we are having 6 arguments, but in fact we are having one, on six different fronts. due keep up.

please tell me you didnt just do a google check. google definition are good for starting to understand a word but they lack nuance.
here is meriam webster

a

: to submit to or be forced to endure

b

: to feel keenly : labor under

: UNDERGO, EXPERIENCE

: to put up with especially as inevitable or unavoidable

: to allow especially by reason of indifference

note the range of negative feelings from just being uncomfortable to being tortured is covered by suffering.

you want a citation

all of a sudden a snipped response both curt and dismissive. just close the subject without yielding or conceding the point. i asked a question. i dont need a citation for it.

and yah by dismissing and not yielding the point you are against my argument that suffering is not the correct term.

also it is a bad habit to quote half a sentence and respond only to that quote. you miss the fact that you called out the word first, and now i rebuttal. and you refuse my rebuttal.

season 1 was rushed in the moment the game worked. it was so early that some of the back end systems were not functional yet. to get the updates you want and to be able to fix the game if it is broken they had to fix those back end issues first. and gain demanding that a secondary game mode will get the same treatment as the primary is ludicrous. and again you sound entitled.

the game fing changed. we moved to 5v5 and if tanks remaind as they were they would have been mostly useless. they were designed with a second tank in mind and had to be redesigned with a solo design. the secondary game mode was not a consideration is it is just that secondary. and you cant seem to get that out of your head. you still seem to think it is 2016 OW and should be balance that way, we no longer play OW the same as we did back then so why should be prioritize the mode that does that.

you are contradicting yourself.

yah, and we should have ignored the bastion and mei bugs to do it?

stop lying or read back your own comments.

so you choose to ignore the point like a good little troll digging his head into the ground without the needed intelligence to pull himself out.
you keep repeating that things for me should have been dont from the start like the 6 year old child you are entitled for a cookie he doesn’t deserve. man for a moment i thought you actually had a brain, but turns out you are just another robot with no free will stuck in a loop bound by their programming. you are so bad educating you is a determent to society and will lead to you accidently pressing the button to meltdown the nuclear powerplant because you pressed a button form boredom. i am sorry i dont care enough to bother any more. you have become so boring that you are not even a joke to me anymore. you are just one of the background people of the world. destined to not be heard and say nothing of value anyway. what a sad excuse for someone who say he enjoys debate.

She was not that hard to hit seriously. Have you seen her butt? Its hitbox is probably Bastion size.

1 Like

Before outright spelling out I have said multiple times that a proper solution was needed instead of a band-aid. Multiple of my posts were criticising Blizzard for not having the tank situation figured out before release. If you were unable to understand that this was NOT a call to leave raid boss tanks alone then I quite frankly don’t feel like I am at fault here.

That’s your own assumption, one that ignores context at that.

Okay, that makes more sense.

Responsibility lies on both sides. Making baseless assumptions instead of asking for further clarification is generally not a good way to proceed when the other person’s message was unclear or not specific.

The part I highlighted is true, but I do not use internet forums only to argue with people, as not all forms of conversation are inherently arguments. For instance, adding onto someone’s point is not antagonistic whatsoever.
Also, being antagonistic within a conversation is sometimes only a method for me to draw out the opposing person’s point of view, not the desired activity in itself.

For an argument to commence opposition is necessary, but not for all forms of dialogue to exist. Not all dialogue is arguing.

The same compared to RQ? No, I didn’t assume that and it doesn’t matter as long as there is any range at all.

I can believe this is true in competitive, but in QP a person can just leave an unenjoyable match.

Argument can mean both an entire discussion and only the specific points, and in this case I did mean the latter. My bad.
Still, enjoyment that other people take was irrelevant to that specific point and it’s you trying to bring it up.

It was never relevant. You were specifically claiming that I find making people miserable fun and I said that this is not the case. Then I gave my reason which only concerns the gameplay occurring in a given match, i.e. characters chosen by both sides. What other people find fun or not was not relevant at all and it still isn’t.

And this is called an asspull because that’s not what’s happening, bud.

I did, as that’s how I interpreted you claim that “under the definition of this word you will find this word and that word”.

Well, yeah. But it stands that the degree of negative feelings that can be felt by a person playing a video game is not harsh enough for “suffering” to be a proper term for it. If you still feel differently then I predict that not much will happen on this point aside from going in circles. So let’s agree to disagree if that would indeed be the case (if not then we can keep going).

It was me noticing that this matter appeared to be a solved one by your accurate term choice. I sure as hell didn’t want this talk to also delve on why each of those 4 words may or may not be proper when you already found something appropriate when we are already juggling as many subjects as we are.

I still am, to reiterate.

This is to ensure my posts are specific enough. I don’t find that to be a bad habit.

Well, that is what happened if my acknowledgement makes you feel better.

And that’s a symptom of poor management, the results of which I am criticising.

Quite frankly I wanted OW1 to stay playable. That would’ve been better than any update they can realistically push out. But for now we’re stuck with OW2 and 5v5, Blizzard deserves harsher criticism for removing something that worked and leaving us with this mess.

Blizzard is a multibillion company, to expect a quality product from a multibillion company is not entitlement. End of story.

You don’t need to explain the causes of it to me.

It should’ve been a consideration in spite of being secondary.

No. By the end of OW1 the power gap between tanks and DPS wasn’t as big as now. I want that state back. Not 2016 Overwatch.

Balance of tanks is not OQ is not everything, ergo there is no contradiction. Stop losing track of the conversation.

No. Next question.

“It is very hypocritical of you” means that the action you have performed is hypocritical. This was not a judgement on your entire self. Your poor understanding of sentences is not a lie on my side.

Thanks for the pasta to finish it off, I needed a good, hearty laugh.

a hypocrite is a person who performs hypocritical acts.

you half thought out excuse for a debater, go relearn english, and maybe after 20 years of study you could possibly understand basic grammer and function of the language.

Cool. I still never called you a hypocrite, but your actions. Or did semantics suddenly stop mattering now?
You’re even worse at this than I thought.

cool still cant think, if i say you drive cars, you are a driver. or do you not know how this works? obviouly you dont as if you did we would not be taking 6 attempts at this.

you are fighting yourself more than me now, done properly is everything. or does it now mean you half a’s it.

that state doesnt work in 5v5 and fun tank play doesnt work in 6v6. a choice was made and you are salty about it.

you expect what you consider a quality product from them, that is the entitlement. they have to submit to what you believe. and while i currently dont think OW is a quality product, it is heading in that direction so i am willing to wait and not cry about it.

this is where you really are stupid and are hurting yourself. the bad management was spending 2 year working on pve and abandoning the development of the OW1. the bad management was handled and rather than making everyone wait another year and a half to 2, they decided to give slightly worse of an item, but give player content again, as all new content used the new engine.
so now with the new management fixing things you criticize them for the reason they were brought it.
but then again you are clearly not informed as you come to this forum once every 6 to 8 months. if you did stay informed maybe you wouldn’t be such an ignoramus moron who can even keep his own argument straight and keep contradicting himself like a sad kid.

Cool. I still didn’t call you a hypocrite, as opposed to what your voices in your head were vehemently telling you. However, I will call you a hypocrite right now (as opposed to merely describing your actions as hypocritical) and I hope this makes your attention towards semantics that curiously seems to only take place when it’s convenient to you satisfied.

The thing in question that wasn’t done properly is balancing tanks in OQ. There is more to OW2 than balancing tanks in OQ, therefore balancing tanks in OQ is not everything. Simple as that. If you still cannot comprehend it then I quite frankly would consider dragging out this conversation any further to be a waste of time.

5v5 was a mistake that would ideally be reverted, but I understand that this will not happen in the near future so we have to work with it for now.

Incorrect.

Correct observation, I indeed don’t like the switch to 5v5 at all. Perhaps I would be more willing to if they actually released the game properly designed to accommodate the format, but they did not.

Blizzard is not a company that works on games out of sheer goodwill, but to make profit. Basic expectations are not entitlement.

Uh, the game doesn’t need to be exactly the way I envision it, for instance I believe that queueing for all roles/the most needed role should award you credits like in OW2 (at a rate of 25 once every 24 hours and 5 credits afterwards). But it is not something I would berate Blizzard for should it never be implemented.

Good work, you just described the bad management in question. Imagine instead rushing out OW2 to be released in the low-key sorry state in October, they could have just committed to releasing some new gameplay content for the 6v6 format to keep people busy. Or released a demo version of PvE. What they did is… well, hardly from the absolute worst thing to do but still subpar.

News flash, the world is not black and white. It’s possible for something to be neither good nor bad or even various degrees of being good/bad and that’s something you don’t seem to understand.

Has it ever occurred to you that people use more than one medium of communication? Clearly not. OW community is more than this forum. More. People can also lurk, i.e. browse without actually contributing in any way.
I will even tell you a secret: people don’t always use a single persona on the internet, sometimes they even have multiple accounts on a single website. No need to thank me for this knowledge.

Says the guy who looked at my post history on one forum and determined it to be a be-all and end-all indicator of my knowledge. Think for more than 5 seconds before posting, this should improve your post quality enough for them to stop being filled with such poor argumentation.

and i didnt call you a baffon directly but it was clear it was what i implied,

furthermore i am not a hypocrite as i told you i would do this to your sorry a’s that grew up in a swamp. probably cant operate a door unless it’s automatic.

i handle semantics on a regular basis, while you probably never heard of the term untill me. i am quite fond of them and use them with myself as much as i correct others when they misuse them in arguments.

it wasnt a mistake, unlike you, and changed things for the better overall. the fact that you think 5v5 is worse tells me you probably never played a real game of overwatch in your life.

and here we go back to show how much of an idiot you are. we are playing early access, so they can get all the data and massive playthrough and funding to get the game to work as 5v5. but you rather just cry about it. like a little girl.

and yet that is what you are asking for. without OW2 the game has no funding. OW1 is slowly dying and the only thing keeping it up is their good will, that is entitlement. you blind dope.

they tried that twice and it didnt work, people knew ow2 is coming and they wanted it. but you are stuck in what you want to see the world around you. you lack any empathy to you fellow player.

breaking news, fixing something that is broken is not an instantaneous project like you seem to think it is. the community hated the balance issues of OW1 5v5 was a first step to address that, then the game was further altered to accommodate that change. but all you can think of is it was broken from the start any change now is crap and does nothing. like a little kid who can see the path to a finished product and all he sees is that we cut some wood.

considering that your opinion is based on false information that was debunked prior to Season 1 and you barely post here, i would say that yah you are misinformed.

you dont even know basics of what the devs have said that would have known had you been followed anything regularly outside of just playing.

and the fact that you are so ignorant these facts is the evidence, you probably only read the patch notes.

dude if you think that your post history told me you dont follow the conversation than you didnt think more than 5 sec and only read surface level sentences. which makes sense considering that you had to have everything i said with any depth beyond the surface explained to you and you dont get when you say things indirectly.

your ignoramus a’s might even have been following the conversation without absorbing or understanding what was being said or discussed. your ideas are nearly a year outdated and so are your posts. i pity the sorry excuse that has to work with someone who cannot manage more than a surface level conversation, it must be tiring to interact with you and that is why people generally stop doing so as soon as they can.

insulting you more now feels like taking a candy from a baby, which is all you are. i will join the rest of the world and forget your existence.

Concession accepted.

And you STILL can’t follow the conversation. Amazing.

Aw, no need to be so mad over opinions. It’s just a game.

Then maybe they should have kept OW1 playable in the meantime…? Think before you post.

And now you’re plainly lying. OW1 was still making money and enough to fund development. Blizzard simply chose to increase their profit with the move to OW2 and everything related. Again, removing a perfectly fine game and replacing it with early access i.e. an unfinished game should never be accepted.

Riddle me this, sherlock. When was the last 6v6 gameplay addition in OW1?
The answer is 2020 BTW. More than 2 years between the last release of 6v6 gameplay content and OW2. Of course people would want more after 2 years of basically nothing.

Okay, so instead of reading what I actually say you’re just seething and posting strawmen. Read my post again slowly and carefully, then respond to it.

Namely?

Okay, so clearly basic sentences are beyond your brain’s comprehension. Would you like me to post graphs instead so that you can easily understand?

And you have the audacity to say all this when I indirectly told you that this isn’t my only forum, nor is this account the sole persona I use? You’re a hypocrite to the max.

lol

I read somewhere in the forum that there are barely players at the top or something like that. Top tier should stop dictating how the game works. they should have these special nerfs for that tier only if that’s the case! but that won’t happen cause not enough players to match with ~

we casual players are the ones who are devoted most, the game should work for how the majority plays. at least, quickplay should be casual.

Unfortunately top is where streamers and other “influencers” with cult following reside, allowing them to create illusion of “public support” if necessary for their goals.

1 Like

MB switch mercy to some other support like Bap or Ana, or kiriko before talking about dPsWatCh? I dps diff any dps hero with those 3 supports.

Summary on Mercy’s Changes after Feb 7 - General Discussion - Overwatch Forums (blizzard.com)

Sorry for how long it is xD