Mercy needs more buff

Want to know how you buff Mercy?
Nerf Ana. Give her the Mercy treatment.

Thats a vicious cycle that leads to a really weak support roster

3 Likes

As a mercy main I think supports need more nerfs. Healing is too much.
I will be so happy when Ana gets what she deserves

I believe Ana’s PR is a bit too high, yes, but if you nerf her too hard we’ll just be back to the moth meta, with a weaker moth.

3 Likes

No. We make supports weaker.
Ana is dominating the support category. Mercy ress allowed poor positioning but Ana’s nano allowing poor positioning as it gives hp is perfectly fine. Revert Ana buff and nerf her nade.

That just makes Mercy take her spot again, especially with the PTR changes

No
She needs a rework that shifts power out of passive places and removes rez from E

3 Likes

It wouldn’t. Mercy is subpar holding below one percent pickrate in gm. It would make supports collectively balanced.

Nerf ana all I beg for is ana nerfs.
Zen nerfs and Brig nerfs too.
I’m a support main btw
‘Fun to play’ never seen such a stupid argument

It would make supports collectively UP.

If she could cancel Rez, then I think she would be perfect. Rez is way too punishing right now, to the point where the only Rezzes that you can get off are usually useless because the fight is already won or lost

2 Likes

Hello :blush: Thank you for sharing your opinion but please do remember that other people will have different opinions than you! And that’s okay! Please try to be nice and respect the opinions of those that disagree with you! Thank you! :blush:

2 Likes

Using literally less brain cells =/= more engaging

Also, over the course of the short conversation I had with this person, they made it painfully obvious that they had done little to no research on what the majority of the Mercy community thought was best.

Disagree with me if you want, but don’t
passive-aggressively come at me for pointing out someone’s ignorance.

Not trying to be toxic, but I don’t have to slap a fake smile on my face and pretend to be nice all the time on the internet.

7 Likes

I have played every support and everyone (except Mercy) says that they are attacked when they are, but Mercy keeps quiet when she is damaged

I wonder why ? :thinking:

1 Like

She wants the enemy team to put her out of her misery

2 Likes

The most upvoted thread of all time was one telling people to boo Blizzard at Blizzcon when they revealed Sombra.

1 Like

Hmu wit a link bb

Wont do you much good, as the poster got banned and the post removed, but the rest of the thread is still there.

1 Like

Then does it truly count?

Thanks for actually following up tho

I think you misunderstood me here. I dont mind if Mercy is viable or in the meta, I just dont want her to be the meta. As in I dont want the meta to revolve around Mercy as it did for much of OWL Season 1.

As far as Mass Rez goes though, yes, I simply do not like it and would not support it coming back.