Mercy needs more buff

• Increase speed gunshot (during ulting)
  • Make mercy revive her teamate faster (just a little bit)
5 Likes

We should probably see how the latest PTR patch affects her first. If she still needs buffing after that, then she should be buffed.

There’s a whole assortment of Mercy suggestions, but I personally don’t have much of an idea as to what’s right for her.

31 Likes

More battle Mercy incentives pls ^.^

1 Like

The gun already gets increased speed but more would be fun it would probably turn into a hit scan which I’m not against

4 Likes

Nerf Mercy = Angery Mercy mains
Buff Mercy = Angery Mercy mains
Rework Mercy = Angery Mercy mains

Poor Blizzard, it’s hard to appease the mighty Mercy over lords

24 Likes

The problem is that we already know how these changed play out, because we already had them. If Valk with 60 HPS was trash a while back, its going to be trash now too…Which is why everyone is so pissed, this “buff” does nothing.

23 Likes

Shes fine where she is as a basic healer :slight_smile:

1 Like

I dont want Mercy to have mass rez or be the meta again.

Anything else is fine.

3 Likes

FTFY

12 Likes

I’ve been waiting for someone to use that term :rofl:

Ana hits one shot in the entire game

“Ooohhh yeah that’s the stuff”

4 Likes

She needs a full rework/revert, not buffs. This iteration of Mercy can never be properly balanced, E on rez was a mistake. D:

20 Likes

The question is,

How far will Blizzard go before they actually do something other than number tweaks?

1 Like

Lotta “angery” people there

2 Likes

Well if they would actually say something and stop randomly changing numbers with their fingers in their ears there wouldnt be such a problem

2 Likes

Yeah let’s make her either a hide and seek toxic hero or a broken mess great community

2 Likes

Please do some research on the Mercy community’s ideas before making a statement like this.

We want our fun, impctful ultimate without the stress of hide and seek.

I would suggest Titanium’s thread.

I would link it, but it isnt that hard to find, it is the most upvoted thread of all time on this forum after all.

Nobody wants her to be overpowered again

We just don’t want her to be a troll pick.

With rez on E, such balance is much, much more difficult to achieve, if not impossible altogether.

2 Likes

Nerf Mercy 14 Times in a row = Angery Mercy mains (because the hero becomes more and more innefective).
Buff Mercy back to a state where she was already bad = Angery Mercy mains (because she’s weak and this buff doesn’t address her problems and will not improve her situation).
Rewok Mercy from a weak but fun hero into a Godless OP mess thats unfun, only to nerf her until she’s weak AND unfun = Angery Mercy mains (because they didn’t ask for a rework, Blizzard didn’t listen to their feedback and the community hates them for something they had no control off).

Added the missing info you forgot to put.

26 Likes

It’s not fun when you, mercy players, have to tell us to die on point while you hide from the enemy just to rez us all with a high chance of dying. That’s the old mercy playstyle and I hate it.
New mercy is more engaging but was broken in the beginning, she is good now and can be very useful in the current meta or next season.

2 Likes

Again, please educate yourself more on the topic.

“Die on point” was more of a "I only have a 15m radius to rez you. If you die, make it in range.

“Die on point” wasn’t “all five of you go in and die so I can get POTG and we can lose the fight again”

New Mercy is NOT more engaging.

New Mercy is about as engaging as crossing the street, only sometimes a car slams into you out of nowhere and you have to start all over.

Again, Titanium’s thread covers this.

Go give it a nice thorough read.

Don’t expect me to reply to any more of your ignorance.

9 Likes