Mercy needs a new skill to defend herself. Plus Fixes

Ever since the update with her I’ve rarely see anyone play as her anymore, Ana gets more picks then Her! Mercy’s rez has to be the most punishing thing ever. I’ve had moment where the animation is just about finished then I’m killed, respawning and its in cooldown…COOLDOWN! If I didn’t get the rez I shouldn’t be punished and have to wait the whole 30 seconds. If I’m in rez animation and I get pushed out of range or die the cooldown should be at least 17 or 20 seconds, If I did get the rez then make the player wait 30 seconds. 17 to 20 seconds is a fair enough amount, you’ll still be waiting but not as LONG as 30 seconds.

An if not a better cooldown then speed the rezing animation! for heavens sake it feels like it take a whole hour just to bring 1 Person back. Having to bring back one person back shouldn’t feel like a 6 step process, I need to MOVE. An speaking of moving…

Almost all the characters move way faster then her to which is a problem. I’ve always hated her walk speed. (Maybe if she wasn’t wearing Heels she’d move a whole lot faster). And finally she NEEDS a new skill to defend herself…

Were not asking for a skill that’s going to make her impossible to stop just something to help her escape, move a little quicker, or at least shield her a little when her whole team is dead and shes left alone and all she has is her dinky pistol that shoots 10 times slower then D.va when shes out of mech.

What kind of skill that could be I don’t know. But I do know that it’s a crummy feeling when you’re trying to join back with your team and a Winston or Genji do nothing but chase you repeatedly.

1 Like

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: [Feedback Thread Continued] Mercy Updates - Jan 30, 2018