Mercy need revert a 60 hps

I’m increasingly convinced that mercy needs a buff. Return to 60 hps.
Currently with 50 hps it has too many difficulties and the healing burst gap with the other main supports is excessive.
Also from the data to GM that I see on Overbuff, mercy is no longer the healer with the highest healing average (which the devs want), but in the last month is third, behind even Ana.
For two reasons: 1 - with 50 hps its average healing suffers and is obvious. 2 - with 50 hps its role of pocket healing has become radicalized, concentrating almost exclusively on pocketing the shift dps.
But is not it a main support? It is not anymore now.

https://imgur.com/a/hoa4eyi

From the data, it’s been months since mercy is no longer:…

I want to point out that mercy is the only support of the game that is viable only if there are certain heroes: pharah, ashe, widow
Ana, moira, zen or lucio are taken in relation to the comp and the strategy to be used.
And the absurdity of playing mercy along with another main support.

107 Likes

Simple tweaks like giving her 60HPS and 70/80HPS for Valk would work.

Regularly see the Lucio on my team get gold healing and the Mercy gets frustrated they’re silver, yet they’re the main healer? :thinking:

45 Likes

Question to the blizzard
However, in my opinion, Valkyria must be eliminated, but if it remains it is very good at 60 hps

1 Like

Most people are not in Grandmaster, you are in plat the same as me. In GM Ana heals 12 only more points, and that’s because they have insane aim there, in every other rank Mercy outheals Ana, in Plat Mercy pumps out almost 2k more healing than Ana.

49 Likes

Careful Drixed, dropping fact bombs.

3 Likes

Mercy isn’t first in terms of healing per match because she became an utility support, she’s played for damage boost/resurrect, not for her healing output.

Sincerely,
-A true Mercy main

25 Likes

In fact, you discovered hot water. But the fact remains that it is behind moira, and the words of the devs do not want this.

“Mercy is intended to be able to consistently pump out more healing than any other healer”

2 Likes

I’m wondering if you guys just didn’t see it or just don’t care. Mercy have 60HPS back for a while now if you don’t know. They buffed it again in a patch after the ones that brought Lúcio and Ana buffs.

In Valk

1 Like

You’re missing the key part:

9 Likes

Only in the ultimate and even with this buff at the ultimate mercy continues to have difficulty keeping the first line. Ergo, mercy pocket healer always with another main support.

2 Likes

Let me explain the Mercy case. She is now balanced this is why she feels have no impact. Every balanced hero in this game feels like that Soldier, Mccree(Before RMB buffs) etc…

3 Likes

Wow another “Revert mercy” thread with a different wording, just what we needed!

Yeah no. She is consistent, she doesnt work on resources nor needs to aim and has the best tool to be connected to team mates at all times in LOS.

No, its not comparable with Ana (aim required, reloads) and Moira (short range, works on resources), both of them have bad mobility (Fade is a survival tool, not a mobility one).

Im going to go with a “Nah”, on this one.

4 Likes

OK, watch those stats again.

Then look too at DAMAGE dealt.

And then tell me WHY the HECK would you want a Mercy on your team when you can have any of the other two? (other than having the Mercy being just a sidekick to an eventual Widow/Ashe/Parah?)

10 Likes

Sorry but if I use Transcendece as Zen and save the team it feels impactful. If I use Sound Barrier with Lucio, timed right most of my team will survive a DVa bomb.

Valk tho… oh good, now I can heal again at 60HPS. Something I was able to do months ago. :roll_eyes:

17 Likes

Check the data and then the declaration of the devs. Also you do not even know that moira has the same beam length as mercy.

1 Like

Around what rank/level, if you don’t mind me asking?
I have more trouble with Brigitte than Lucio in higher ranks. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok. But you see, the difference is that those who support #ReworkMercy want Mass Rez back. I don’t want Mercy reverted, but I would love to have 60hp/s back.

5 Likes

I’m high plat/low Diamond. Usually DPS but Mercy is my go to healer.

Wait… Really?
Probably a result of the meta… I only have issues outhealing Lucio at the beginning of a match. For the most part…