Mercy meta infinitely better than any moira meta

Title Translation: Healbot meta is better than this meta were I can’t go 1v6.

3 Likes

That’s because this isn’t really a team game, it’s every-man-for-himself. Nobody will watch your back like a team, so we have to have more independent heroes as a result.

This is very much the case

Please don’t ever compare Moth META to a Shield META where Moira suddenly becomes viable.

Just don’t…

1 Like

Someone wasn’t around post-rework jetspeed+2instarez valk moth meta.

As a Genji main Ill gladly take a moira meta.

She may be cheesy as hell, but at least what i kill STAYS dead.

At least with Mercy things actually die in the first place.

1 Like

Personally I think a Mercy or maybe Lucio/Zen meta is best just because thus far, if it’s Ana or Moira, the game devolves to little more than shooting at nigh unkillable tanks. The others bring in a more tactical DPS focus, which I don’t really think many people dislike.

1 Like

So in other words you want a meta that forces one role into a more limited game play style, while you get to enjoy doing whatever you want in your own different role.
That has NOT worked out that well in the current shield bot Orisa game play we have had since before Sigma even dropped.

The fact Moira players on support can screw up and go DPS at the wrong time, heal at the wrong time vs DPS etc is what opens up the game play for everyone else.

mercy meta was terrible to.

I have never read a more delusional post (and other things I can’t say) on these forums.

Well, it’s not exactly true I suppose. I just get really frustrated with bad teams. You can’t improve a bad team by healing it.

The only time a healer can carry by healing is if both teams are good and that seems to never be the case anymore.

But then all your work is undone by rez.

Id rather the things i kill stay dead. Not killing anything is better than false hope.

I fail to see how nothing dying is better than 1 pick getting potentially reversed on a 30s cd to boot.

1 Like

theyre players, not damage per seconds.
now the reason they cant do their job is prolly bcz of shields andor aim that you bypass as moira.
so either the issue is that moira is too ez (and i believe so) or damage needs an overhaul (shield nerfs) (and i believe not).
maybe try carrying as ana zen baptiste lucio and then youll change your mind abour moira.

I am training up to carry on Baptiste.

try ana and lucio actually, baptiste is kinda op rn, he’ll get nerfed in 6 months and ull have wasted your time.

Ana is my most played hero but trying to help your DPS on her usually ends very badly.

I know you’re probably right. I’ll just waste it anyway. Like I wasted it on Moira.

1 Like

Anything is better than a meta with Mercy.