šŸµ "Mercy mains should stop complaining" is something I read a lot

At least no one stereotype Rein/Hog players as harsh as Mercy mains.

I see. Then let me ask that here; please open a new subthread for Mercy! I heard the older one were closed pretty quickly, some say because people kept posting everywhere, but anyway, letā€™s just try again. the all forum is a mercy thread right now.

And for the gameplay, honestly maybe youā€™re right, i donā€™t know, iā€™m myself a really occasional Mercy player, so itā€™s pretty difficult to judge and i donā€™t wanna start watching video or analysing all of that :stuck_out_tongue: Even if that ā€œpocket Mercyā€ think looks like part of the Sniper meta that, thanks god, past away not long ago.

One last thing if i can; this ā€œmercy get so much hate ingameā€ thing is total nonsenseā€¦ I honestly NEVER saw any of this ā€œmercy pointedā€ toxic behavior; actually back in the days of the mass rez it was pretty common because of the frustration but nowadays i never saw thatā€¦

Even worse, i witnessed thanks to mercy after solo rez well timed. I feel like itā€™s a big sheep effect we see there, people looking to be victimized or somethingā€¦ NOBODY hate Mercy. People start to hate Mercy thread spam. So yeah maybe grouping everything in one thread is the solution.

Anyway; please Blizz; let Jeff do a video about Mercy to solve that once and for allā€¦

A subthread wouldnt work. The previous megathread was so chaotic it was nearly impossible to follow the flow of ideas and conversations. A subforum dedicated for balancing would be ideal, one for each class that way mercy balance threads wouldnt drown sombra reaper etc threads.

It really feels that way. Juggling is nearly impossible because you have to hold onto a teammate longer just to bring them up. The build works now because while she cant really keep people alive with her weak healing it s supposedly okay since it s balanced out by the fact she can bring them back with cd rez.

Yeah it doest really happen tbh. Especially when she was op. But it doesnt happen always, to me toxicity to mercys in game is as frequent as true hide n rez. Kinda just a blown up idea

1 Like

had to chime in here, mercy flying in and killing her if you wasnt expecting it was hard yes. using the set up of 4 people stuck in place for another wipe? Not too hard, unless you wasted all your ults. Which arguably happened way too much in low plat and below. people blew ults then like they do now. (there was a period of time where ult throwing left and right was guarded against but now its common again)

1 Like

Serious question for mercy mains, not trolling. If her ult was what made her fun, and now she is boring doesnā€™t that main that mercy at her core is boring. Every other hero in my opinion is fun even if you take away their ult. I feel like she was always boring and ā€œspectator modeā€ and now without rez mercy mains are just now relizing this. I truly want to know, without bringing up mass rez what made mercy fun for you guys.

yea symm is kinda fun but a lot of the time sheā€™s frustrating to playā€¦ maybe with mercy you feel like clicking left button 24\7 but with symm you just watch your turrets get destroyed in seconds and then youā€™re just like ā€œ._. welP guess ima tryā€¦spam orbsā€¦?ā€

Time to get real and player another character mateā€¦

The threads arenā€™t pointless wtf? Anyone who complains about a hero that ISNT in a good spot whether you except that or not needs voices heard. There are people recently that are posting about Mercy never seen the forums and all of a sudden a swarm of anti-Mercy haters attack them for doing so.

You get the same when anti-Mercy complain and we swarm to protect our hero, what your complaining does is give me the will to fight even harder for my hero.

Donā€™t complain about players complain about the forum layout.

Gtfo.

1 Like

Itā€™s not a competition to see ā€œwho complains the least.ā€

Anyone who has a complaint about something in this game is not only fair game, but it is actually encouraged by the devs. They want people to post feedback about the heroes, and they say constantly for people to keep doing it.

Mercyā€™s current state is arguably lackluster at best, and so, Mercy mains are completely within their rights to say something about it. And the same goes for any hero who has issues. If it was roadhog mains, D.va mains, Bastion mains, etc. The answer would still be the same. The fact that people are unhappy at all is justified, and the number of complaints are irrelevant.

If they didnā€™t give a rework that no one asked for and simply tweaked the hero instead, there wouldnā€™t be so much complaints in the first place. There was a lot of complaining about how unfun it was to play against Mercyā€™s mass rez, and it got her changed. I believe those complaints have come full circle. They are entitled to voice their unhappiness with this rework as well. :blush:

ā€œThis was a huge successā€

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

4 Likes

and wheres gonnabe your fun playing an character which cannot properly kill/heal or do its job ?

Reminds me of the days when dps mains were told to just kill the mercy LULā€¦ or just hack her LUL

Or when LITERALLY EVERYONE told Mercy mains to play a different hero. ā€œJust play Ana Mercy is a throw pickā€ LAWL. Same goes for right now. Good thing we came full circle except Mercy canā€™t do half as much as she used to be able to do.

2 Likes

Mercy was a throw pick?

Pre-rework buddy. Ever play in Season 3-4?

I think Iā€™ve seen more threads like this than threads about the complaining of Mercy mains

Pretty sure she wasnā€™t considered a throw pick.

I could go on.

why was i brought up.

Yes. Yes. She was. There is literal proof on the internet of Mercy Mains harassed for picking Mass Rez Mercy. You are blinded by a false reality. I could post in the forums in general about players being harassed and what heroes they play and guaranteed Mercy will pop up the most.

2 Likes

eh tbh im fairly certain brigitte players get equal or more than mercy at this stage. But i agree, mercy gets a ton of harassment

also, why was i brought up