Mercy mains dont make sense when they say she "isnt fun anymore"

Because “fun” is completely subjective, they resorted to that after all their objective arguments were shot down for the 30429th time.

The impact was far too much for how accessible Mercy was and still is. Engagement was minimal with Mass Res compared to majority of other ults in the game that involve more effort before and after pressing Q.

I think Mercy would be fantastic to truly be an introduction hero, kind of like what Bastion is. There’s no need for her to be at the top with the other types of healers we have. Let her have her niche like Bastion to introduce players to the game, because that’s what she does best.

1 Like

They’ve made changes based on fun and unfun before. :blush: With that in mind, it looks like they don’t really care about subjectivity.

I sincerely doubt this since you claimed that you mute every Mercy thread you see after replying once. :blush:

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓬𝔂 𝓘𝓬𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶 𝓜𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽

:shaved_ice::chocolate_bar:

Spreading positivity and ice cream, one Mercy at a time.
2 Likes

Objectively, Mercy has the most engaging ult out of all supports because she actually does more than press Q.

Also, how on Earth has her skill ceiling lowered if she went from only pressing Q to actually doing things in Valk?

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I’m gob smacked that this Mercy stuff is still going on.

What on earth do you people do with your free time?

Objectively speaking, the ultimate in question does everything for her and thus makes it less engaging. That and the thought process is pretty minuscule compared to mass Res. :blush: Also, mass Res wasn’t just a click of a button. It required mind games to use successfully. If what you were saying is true, pressing Q every time you have would be a good way to play Mercy. :slight_smile:

I refer you to this thread :blush::

2 Likes

All it does it put you into braindead mode. Her weakness of being a single target healer is removed. Like many others have said before me, it’s like a spectator mode. You don’t have to worry about juggling your beams between people, you just hold down a button. You don’t have to worry (for the most part, minus ults) about dying because you can fly into the sky and rapidly regain health. The only problem with this is that she doesn’t feel stronger in this state. You won’t be able to save someone from situations you couldn’t have before, because your healing stays the same. (yes ik there was a buff to her valk healing but even when it was at 60 mercy struggled to keep allies alive). It just feels like you press Q and disengage from the fight.

2 Likes

I lowkey love you BattleMercy. Your blush emoji spam makes me warm inside.

Marry me pls.

The reasoning is up for question but sure! :smiley: I just really like that emoji. :wink:

I decline. :blush:

2 Likes

The hell?

They don’t want a hero where their abilities stop them making choices.

Old mercy you didn’t stop playing when you used her ult. Now you do.

They gave her an e, which also stops you playing her till it is finished.

That is what they are complaining about.

Let’s change tracers ult so that when you press it the ai plays tracer for the next 15 seconds.

Engaging right?

2 Likes

FeelsBadMan :sob:

20chars.

1 Like

They say that, but they argue like mass-res is all they’ll settle for.

What? You’re playing Mercy without healing, damage boosting, or res’ing outside of ulting? Like… you just sit in spawn until your ult pops and then go out and fly around, then go back to spawn?

Yeah, that was sarcasm to point out how you disingenuously implied that there’s nothing to do on Mercy. When there’s plenty.

This is the only complaint I agree with. I don’t use her E. I don’t find it useful.

So as far as I’m concerned, the only premise you just made worth anything was about her E, and I’m sure there are plenty of other players who disagree with us that her E is bad as well.

Valk is passive as all hell. Don’t for a moment think it is anything like playing her normally.

Many people call it observer mode for a reason.

I want Rez / Valk GONE. I don’t want old Rez. It take too much potential power from the rest of her kit.

That makes you what is called an outlier or in more layman’s terms, an exception to the rule. The forum cult that is Mercy Mains strangles this forum with their incessant disgust to anything but mass-res. If you’re not in their cult, you’re a rare breed.

“not staggering”, something literally every character needs to understand including current mercy.

As above, this line of thinking also works for new mercy rez.

You should always be thinking about this stuff for literally every character.

Everyone should do this anyway

Not a high skill thing, you get told where they are and how many you can rez.

Everyone should think of that all the time

Current mercy as that as well.

Current mercy thinks of this, loads of people do

Current mercy problem.

Thinkgng about the game, amazing.

You’re literally just saying you need to think about the game like most people do, or listing things current mercy has to think about

1 Like

Going by the recent survey, that’s just a stright up lie.

4 Likes

I’m glad you asked

Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that Mercy is currently being changed on a whim of a developer when it is not necessary to do so

and they even reverted back some of her kit because they realized how important it was for her to have her 60HPS global healing

but have yet to give it back to her primary, because it’s on the developer’s whim

Imagine if they changed Reaper on a whim… wait a minute

:thinking:

1 Like

You mean that recent survey that included all players of all heroes, not just Mercy Mains? Yeah, for the entire player base, what was it, 43%? is REALLY high.

Doesn’t matter if it’s high. You said that it’s all they’ll settle for, which is a lie.

1 Like

They balance the character, so you don’t enjoy the game?
Maybe this game isn’t for you