Mercy is too brain dead easy that it’s pure boredom

It is so freaking boring how she is so easy now. I always like playing with Mercy but not now.

I dunwan a super dumb me down mercy. Can’t make myself use her though I have super high winrate using her since she was buffed.

Ana is much more fun atm.

Seriously, playing mercy is brain dead. Might as well go play tic tac toe.

She have been utterly destroyed. Seriously when a hero is dumbed down so much that it became pure brain dead to use, u kill the fun.

What is the point of playing when it’s isn’t fun? Beat the core purpose of gaming.

Another sip for me! Cheers!
:beer:

5 Likes

She has been the same for like 4 or 5 years buddy

5 Likes

“What is the point of this hero if I specifically don’t like playing her?!”
I don’t like playing Genji, or Hanzo or Hammond or Widow or Sojourn or Lucio.
I don’t have fun when playing them. But I don’t go around wanting them changed just for the sake of appealing to me.
There are over 30 heroes in the game. Simply play the heroes you enjoy.

3 Likes

Sort of, I mean they changed her movement by putting a charge meter on GA so you can superjump in pretty much any direction.

OP’s post though is hilarious. Because beyond the movement changes, it’s been: 5 extra ammo :skull:, weapon swap faster, nerfing 5 heals per a second and reverting said nerf since her massive rework.

Someone correct me if they can remember any other changes. I’m sure there’s a few other minor ones I’m forgetting.

1 Like

Congratulations! You have received my last allowed like for the day(why is this stupid like limit still a thing, please blizzard get rid of it)!

Yeah that 5 ammo pushed her over the edge. She used to be so fun but now i feel like i don’t even have to try because i have 5 extra bullets. They make an even bigger difference in valk because i can kill even more people.

1 Like

2932 threads about mercy in the forum.
2932 threads about mercy.
Post one up, take a swig, SilverHawk passed out in the hall

2 Likes

Dear diary,

Today someone made the 20’000th mercy thread.

1 Like