Mercy is perfectly fine!11!1

d e r a i l i n g, but it’s also relatable so eh.

I mean by that logic, Torb would be terrible too. His turret does half the work and his ult just makes the turret stronger. He’s an easy to kill character with no self defense. But people still love to play him?

And tbh I think you’re using Valkyrie wrong if you’re letting everyone die while using it. You’re supposed to heal in a group. Yell at the one guy who’s running away from your ult and getting picked off.

yes, because an ultimate that takes the most points to charge out of any of them should only heal for 50hp/s on 5 people. soo that’s a great ult, especially when moira’s orbs are like, way better than that, the only thing valk has going for it is its duration and the range boosts, but the range boosts make her even LESS engaging because you can be 29 meters away, hugging the skybox. but mhmm im using it wrong because people cant live on 50hp/s

1 Like

I’m not having fun with the new Mercy at all. Mass resurrection felt game changing to use, but her new ultimate just feels lame. Valkyrie does less healing than Moria’s left click…

2 Likes

How will the DPS mains click her head if she’s not compleatly immobile??

1 Like

I’m calling the police RIGHT NOW

kisses and hugs the milo out of you

Can you stop being sarcastic for 5 seconds and tell me who hurt you today?

This is a joke. I get you. She is insanely boring to play for some people, but not all, and I’m sorry these changes made you lose interest. I have to deal with the same thing when playing Rein.

guys she’s been typing for like 3 minutes now and I’m afraid of what will happen please help me

1 Like

if you can tell it’s sarcasm, infer something from it. it’s not rocket science. but if you really really need me to spell it out for you.

• she doesnt heal enough, but she has no real avenue for dealing damage
  • she turs into a rock for 1.75 seconds when she goes to res, and literally NEEDS to “hide and res” or she dies.
  • Valkyrie is not strong enough anymore to warrant such a long charge time, back when you could res 4 times in 30 seconds it was fair for it to take so long to charge, but it’s only been nerfed without compensation.
  • 50hp/s is not enough for a main, single target healer who channels her beams
  • having res on a cooldown means you cant punish a bad mercy, thereby LOWERING her skill cieling even more and putting her difficult/effectiveness ratio out of whack
  • literally all of the healer except zen already outhealed mercy before the nerf to her healing, but they did it anyway, which FINALLY made her unimpactfull and so her winrate dropped, she has the lowest out of any support

to reiterate, not enough healing, no avenue for damage, valk is boring and useless (aside from breaking shields)

Mwahhahah aha haaha

1 Like

The rez change was to make it more punishing, which I can understand. An ability that powerful needs some easy counterplay. If you get some protection on you, a rez is basically determined to happen. Another idea is spinning yourself like crazy so the team can’t headshot you.

I’ve had the same complaints about everything else though. I’ve always hated Valkyrie; I never felt like it would be useful for anything more than quick escapes. I’m always much more terrified by a Moira ult or a Nanoboost than I am having to output a few extra shots of damage. It can be useful sometimes, but if a team knows what they’re doing, it’s just not that much.

Let’s not talk about the unneeded normal healing nerf. I get pocketing was annoying but that was just salt on the wounds at this point.

Like I said, I deal with the same thing as Reinhardt or any tank. The way this game works now is just annoying and unrewarding. Getting a successful job done is just way too difficult for such important characters.

this is so good please

Valkyrie is fine. Every main healer has an offensive ult. (Nano Boost/Coalescence/Valkyrie)

And Valkyrie is not “spectator mode”. There are many instances where a team is split into 2 compact groups, and Valkyrie is the best ult in these scenarios

Her healing should be buffed back to 60 in Valkyrie, but outside of it it is fine as 50.

Valkyrie makes Rez easier, Valkyrie gives you momentum, Valkyrie makes you more flexible when your team is poking from multiple angles, Valkyrie makes you a nearly indestructible target, and Valkyrie can be used to escape sudden ults.

Valkyrie is a good ultimate. It doesn’t matter if it’s simple, most ults are simple. Mass rez is simple too. But Valkyrie is a more fitting ult for a main healer.

The only changes Mercy needs in my eyes is for Valkyrie to output 60hps again, and for rez to be instant, but bring targets back at 50hp with antiheal for 5 seconds

and instead of adding that to ult res, they moved it off ult and made it a lot less impactfull. they couldve simply added LoS and a cast tme but instead they butchered a rework so bad that she’s been nerfed like 13 times

that can help but it’s still not going to work, you need cover.

preach

Yeah just ask for cover. If your main tank isn’t looking to protect you, that’s not your fault.

You don’t understand how many times I’ve had to say, “Mercy if you can rez them I’ll stand here for you.”

They never seem to trust me

1 Like

zaryas are the only ones rthat listen to me, its like all of the reins insist of walking away from me if i res near choke…

she should really be a little more independant

lol

The problem with independent characters is that they’re completely broken when the team plays around them. Ever had a game where the enemy worked tirelessly to protect their Reaper, Pharah, or Tracer? It’s a joke, and I don’t want Mercy to be the same

You mean you’re supposed to remove the orange’s shell???

The same way you remove the apple skin

that is a fair call tbh, it usedto be like that though. protect the mercy and she could r es you, it still is now, but people dont seem to give a donk and it just makes the job harder.