Mercy is perfectly fine!11!1

We can thank the devs for giving us this “playmaking ability” they call an ultimate !
And also E-rez, it’s so fun to use ! I love it, I gives me enough time to make a coffe and to drink it !
I love how it imobilizes my character, and it’s so fun to look at her trying her best to raise her hand in order to rez !
I also enjoy the new spectator mode they gave to Mercy when she ults, it’s relaxing

10 Likes

Finally someone we can agree with. I hope you’re enjoying the coffee you made in 1.5 seconds. It feels like it’d be 99% grounds but maybe some people like crunchy coffee. idk.

4 Likes

actually 1.75 seconds, and is that all you have to say? very constructive!

1 Like

I wanna know who’s just sitting here waiting to like every comment this person writes. Lol.

I mean I don’t have much to say. Mercy is boring now? Yeah. But she’s fair. I assume this is a sarcasm post, but it’s pretty hard to tell.

3 Likes

It’s a good source of fiber

2 Likes

Was your original post constructive?

3 Likes

Just like egg shells in my omelets. don’t @ me if ur a hater.

1 Like

i hope they do that to every hero in order to get the game to 50% winrates for everyone!!! yay, she’s fair now :smiley:

1 Like

I genuinely do like mercy as she is right now. Luckily it takes all kinds.

And for what it’s worth, I’d love to know what kind of coffee pot you use. It sounds terribly efficient.

It is really hard to tell what you feel

not really, but there were points raised

Just lol if you don’t eat your oranges with the peel still on

Do you eat your Mcdonald’s burger with out without the wrapping?

I enjoy modern mercy. I dont enjoy rez in its current state but thats not the entirety of mercy

Fam I just take bites out of the box

1 Like

I just eat the whole store. There’s some food in there somewhere. What are they going to do? Call the police on a man eating a building?

yes, because i think everyone can agree that losing controll of your character for 1.75 seconds, not healing for donks, even though you dont have a single damage ability aside from her pistol, and becoming a spectator who watches their team die while floating is REALLY fun and we all love it yay mercy is fair!! no one is crying about res anymore so they did a good job, right?

2 Likes

I like drinking milo in cold milk for the chunky lumps of powder.

of course, her mobility makes for a really fun experience and the chase is what keep me playing her, i think GA and the Caduceous weapons are fine, her healingjust needs a buff and her ult needs a change, a rework, or a revert or a swap with res.

2 Likes

This is too much PLS