Mercy is nerfed because of her consistency

Do you all realize?
Mercy is still a main healer even if she heals less than Moira and Ana because she is more consistent than they are. Mercy has no meter gimmicks or needs to aim. There’s never a point she can’t heal. Her output now matches her input.

She is more consistent than any other support to make sure you get some type of healing. She is good ole reliable. Doesn’t do the BEST but doesn’t do the worst either and will always be there.

Stop getting so emotional and realize it’s her consistency which is her strength but also her drawback.

46 Likes

There are are 3 points when she can’t heal tho XD
Dead Mercy.
Dead Teammates.
Full HP Teammates.

18 Likes

She’s consistently useless now. Cheers.

66 Likes

Here’s an opinion from a Support Player, not a Mercy main in anyway.

Mercy is now, one of the most least impactful healers in the game.
Hell, Lúcio is now much more of a consistent pick than Mercy. That shouldn’t be a thing. His Heal Amp is basically a mini Valkyrie for a couple of seconds. It’s both great (bc I main Lúcio and Moira) and kind of sad.

She’ll only be used for Res, but even then that’s now inconsistent.

So now we’ve got a broken Support Hero, a one the community butchered with cries for nerfs and the other 4. Such a good roster.

76 Likes

Like any other support?

5 Likes

Sure like other supports but we weren’t talking about them were we?

1 Like

Just saying, that the reason she’s like this. She is consistent in a way unlike the other support. This also comes from her ease of use.

Every support is consistent if you’re not gold rank. lmao

12 Likes

Other supports may be inconsistent, but they make up for it with more Heals per second than Mercy.

Mercy, while consistent, will not be as effective as, let’s say an Ana, or Moira. Because they can dish out more healing than Mercy if played right.

Plat and above, you’ll start seeing Ana’s who can hit each shot, and the consistency begins there.

Just because a certain portion of the community can use her, to the extent where that consistent 50 HP/s is the best main heal they have, doesn’t mean it effects the rest of it.

It’s more like she’s consistent cause her only goal is to heal, Ana can sleep dart or use grenade to prevent healing. Moira can throw out a damage orb and heal at the same time.

11 Likes

Her only goal is to heal and the majority of the other supports can do it better. Do u see something wrong?

28 Likes

This is actually a good point.
Other supports aside from Mercy have great utility.

• Ana has Nano Boost, Grenade and Sleep.
  • Brigitte has CC and Armor.
  • Lúcio has CC, Speed Boost and a Sound Barrier.
  • Moira is a Support/DPS Hybrid.
  • Zen has Discord and a consistent Solo Target Heal.

All Mercy can do now is Res. It’s her one, and only Utility.

3 Likes

I still believe she’s sorta fine. I just feel like she should have her ultimate slightly buffed at least to do like 80-100 hps to the main target and 60 hps to the others.

She also has the mobility half of those other supports don’t have.

2 Likes

Oh yes, that Mobility that only assists her. Isn’t that wonderful.

Hear that, Lúcio? We don’t need you because Mercy can fly!

What I would like you to do is start playing Supports more. When you do, you can finally see the imbalance between Mercy and everyone else.

9 Likes

I don’t know why you’re replying to me cause I feel the healing nerf Mercy got was stupid.

Mercy is at the mercy of her team tho. At least all the other supports can defend themselves, Mercy is a sitting duck if she can’t use GA.

7 Likes

Sorry bro, my head’s tilted. :slight_smile:

No prob, the current Mercy while balanced is so unfun to play as… Miss mass rez, felt more rewarding then current Valk.

2 Likes

man, low ranks really undervalue damage boost huh?

7 Likes

You do realize Ress is basically a 100% HP heal on a dead ally right?

3 Likes

We’re asking to remove Rez. :slight_smile: