Just like the last time she got nerfed…

and the time before that…

/s

51 Likes

What’s the purpose of this post?

11 Likes

Mercy was never useless. Every other support was.

4 Likes

The purpose is to point out the irony in Mercy mains saying Mercy is going to die (again).

25 Likes

I see no issue with this

1 Like

Oh, I get the post now. My bad. I’ll move along now.

1 Like

Honestly, she won’t be. And even tho people are saying she will be, they’re wrong.

I’m just sad about this because the Dev Team clearly doesn’t understand anything about how to balance this character. They make the most braindead, easy balance decisions and then give extremely wishy-washy and simple explanations.

They clearly don’t care about Mercy or her playerbase.

3 Likes

To what season are you exactly referring to when you’re saying Mercy was bad before … ? Because I played them all and I don’t remember any.

Who’s saying that? People thought that long ago, after her January nerfs, but nobody does now.

It’s more likely that you’ll see Mercy mains saying that nerfing Mercy is pointless because it’ll either do nothing, or make her more of a chore hero, or even both.

There isn’t even much to nerf anymore, unless you want to start cutting out fundamentals. But at that point there is no sense in doing it.

3 Likes

It was pretty obvious but Mercy takes so little skill to play that the Mercy mains have no brain from playing such a brain dead hero for so long.

5th “mercy is trash” post that I see in the last 10 minutes
pls stop killing my brain cells.
I will just re-copy my answer from all the other posts,it goes like this:

“mercy is still op LMAO stop crying”

2 Likes

Just because a few Mercy players say she’s going to die, doesn’t mean every Mercy player thinks she will… I think this nerf is actually useless.

3 Likes

Bait thread. Reporting. :joy:

There are like 5 posts on the forums right now.

Guess I made the “/s” too small.

1 Like

Bait thread. Reported. :joy:

Why would it be reportable to say something sarcastically when I could say the same thing seriously and be fine?

You can just edit your other post. :relaxed:

But seriously she’s fine. Now folks will cry more about how the Mercy wont heal them. :joy:

If they didn’t care about Mercy or her playerbase they’d put her in the dumpster and leave her there, save the hysterics

I was letting you know that I was in an action of reporting … then I finished that action in the second post. :smile:

But no i didnt report lol.