Mercy is fixed!

I’ve been playing Overwatch for the most part of two years now.

Oh, I see. Then I guess you hadn’t played mercy before July.

I think I started playing during the first Uprising event.

The strange thing is that people seem to want her to have more than a 50% win rate.

1 Like

that’s not her main healing just during ult.

im sure noone want to see his hero below 50%.

This change is good. At least it gives us another reason to use Valkyrie, to out heal things we usually can’t.

1 Like

Which is why she is getting a buff.

Yeah but that was mostly because her base kit of having a consistent 60hps + cd rez was overtuned. 60hps valk is fine sure but youd still rather use it to engage i.e. team wide dmg boost still has more value than 60hps so it s still leans toward being a weak ult

She’s a little more useful but it doesn’t fix her problems

Damn it feels weird to see someone actually thank the devs for Mercy changes and not whine about it. :open_mouth:

3 Likes

At 60 hps you can’t outheal Bastion a non-healer, her main healing being at 50 is seriously broken.

I guess that means Ana is bad because roadhog, a non-healer, can out heal her.

1 Like

You mean when she was still almost at 90% pickrate ? Yhea… Blizzard should have resurrected the Moth… sure…

having no life helps

Ana does 75 hps, and with 3-4 teammates she can outheal Roadhog with her nade.

among all the OTHER things she can do.

1 Like

I do know that she was a must pick when she had the same healing on her ult.
And i do know that you guys downplay the value of Valk, a lot.

1 Like

Wasnt that also the time before the supports got their buffs and Ana got her nano buff as well?

With that same logic, Mercy can easily out heal Roadhog with Valkyrie.
60hps x 5 teammates is 300hps for 15 seconds. Which means Mercy can potentially heal 4500 health with Valkyrie, not including Mercy’s self-healing, in addition to everything else she can do (damage boost, pistol, rez, fly).

2 Likes

No, it wasn’t the same. Her Ultimate charges 2% slower than it did pre-healing nerf. Also, now, her healing output during Valkyrie is 60 health per second, which is what her healing was all the time before the nerf a few months ago.

How is Mercy “fixed“ when she’s still worse than she was last Mercy nerf?

2 Likes