Mercy is DEAD. Can we FIX her now!?

We will try our best! To get rid of that disguisting ability!

Any thoughts on this?

Valkyrie: "Expert Mode"

Still waiting for

Valkyrie:

• Is now affected by Sombra’s Hack and EMP

It’s a transformation ult, so unless EMP and hack suddenly change to affect Dragonblade and Tac Visor it’s not happening.

The point is other supports had their fair share of being “dead”, for over a year while Mercy was reigning, namely Lucio and Ana. If you can’t take 2 weeks of being “dead”, what does that make the other supports? Don’t be close minded, you’re not the only one playing the game.

FYI: Ana have had a time sitting at 44% WR. What do you think about that? Do you think that was FUN?

2 Likes

I was thinking “Double edged sword mechanic” dunno what you’re thinking :stuck_out_tongue:

Might as well, since this is less a discussion, and more of a demand thread.

If Mercy is dead, no one else can rez her. :frowning:

This could not be further from the truth if you take a look at Brigitte.

what
what do you mean and how does it relate to my comment
all I’m saying is that 1 support would always be in the bottom,you can’t have an exact same usage rate and winrate for all supports at the same time,that is just impossible.
and well it is not a bad thing that mercy is down there,especially after she was OP and in the first place for over a year,1 support must always be the worst statistically.

2 issues.

1. Mercy is actually awful in all ranks according to this weeks stats which isn’t the case for the other supports.

2. This would literally mean Ana and Lúcio being garbage was not a problem…

Personally I believe Res to be unhealthy for the game at all. Any ability to basically wipe out a mistake seems a bit OP regardless of how many times they nerf it. Give her back all her healing stats then write over Res with another ability. Maybe give her something similar to Orisa’s Fortify. Make her the best support for single target healing, survivability, and mobility. Only way you die is if you mess it up. No gimmicks just reward good game sense.

them being garbage for over a year because of the mercy meta was a problem,being garbage because of how the meta changes for a short time is not a problem. also mercy isn’t garbage IMO,Ana is just a better option when rez cannot get its maximum potential in certain situations,(like fighting in a close range brawl team,where it would be harder for mercy to rez)

1 Like

its not pretty losing. And being the only support on the team I started just playing DPS which im awful at and then the team is left without a support.

Yeah, of course. I’m just saying you probably didn’t lose many of those games because of Mercy’s nerfs. You were probably just stuck with bad teams and were going to lose even with old Mercy (particularly true if the enemy team had a Mercy too, which some of them probably did).

No Ive lost to Lucio being their only healer, or Moira, its just god awful feeling like I can’t do enough to help my team win and her healing is weak and I cant turn a fight its disappointing that I cant be sufficient enough to help them. I feel weak and hopeless and I cant tell you how many times I get screamed at just to run away.

Lucio and Moira are not supposed to be lesser to Mercy. The fact that people feel that way really shows the damage done by Mercy being overpowered for so long.

so…then you understand?

i do still play sombra tho,she was however not my main (nor was mercy,at most healer main)

Mercy is still good, people just got used to her being able to do a lot while other supports were in the gutter due to how much resources she brought to the table. Now it requires more effort since she heals less. I think she is doing fine ( I play mercy in comp) but you cannot expect to solo heal anymore.

IMO Ressurect regardless if it’s an ultimate or regular ability, is too good of a utility and that’s why she is hard to balance since people have different ideas on what to do with it. Can’t even take it out of the game because it’s part of Mercy’s identity.

Overall I think meta is good right now, a high skill ceiling hero like Ana needs to be rewarded and Mercy still has her place in comp for people who can’t aim at all.

Haha, so true.

Anyway, I have a feeling that Hanzo will be under the nerf microscope next. It’s always a great reminder for me not to be too gleeful when calling for nerfs on other heroes because one’s favorite hero is likely next.