Mercy is an subjectively? terrible designed hero

Lets be honest, Hanzo isn’t brain dead but he’s 2 stars at most. Genji doesn’t need nerfs, but he sure as hell doesn’t need buffs.

1 Like

Oh of course genji doesn’t need buffs lol. He’s balanced. I’d just prefer if they would nerf his ult and buff his base kit.

How in the world is she objectively bad when I enjoy playing with her lol.

I’ve never said that, you must’ve mistaken me with another generic forum user.

Not you, I was talking about someone else.

My mistake. Disregard what i said.

His kit is fine, dude routinely carries games and heads DM in good hands. He’s flanker with a flashy ult, he should never be buffed to front-line fighter.

1 Like

I don’t think they ever said those heroes weren’t terribly designed.

His argument is against those who think mercy is well designed.

I mean I also want the deflect cancel removed for better damage.

This is so blatantly a bait post

and if it isn’t, … :pensive:

8 Likes

I dont know, i think she is pretty designed, and does what she is made to do pretty well. A few tweaks here or there never hurt for sure, but all together, Mercy is one of the least offenders in case of terrible designed heroes.

Brig, Moria, Doom, Ashe exists, perhaps throw Sombra in there too.

1 Like

9.4/10

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

1 Like

literally the two most balanced characters in this game.

1 Like

Found the person who never plays Mercy.

1 Like

My issue with her is that she has too many out of the jail cards. She can rival lucio by mobility and heal more than him.

Tracer?(20 characters)

I agree, OP doesn’t know what the word means. I also think mercy has a steep learning curve, especially compared to other heroes (reaper for example).

Ok, which of you “egirls” killed the OP with their blaster?

2 Likes

I know this a troll post but…

If yall want Damage Boost to be higher skill, revert the damage amp changes from Baptiste’s release so that Mercy boost damage only when damage hits, not when fired.

This will discourage hard pocketing since Mercy will be able to damage boost whenever damage is actually being dealt rather than waiting for it to happen. (This applies mainly to projectile heroes)

4 Likes