Mercy in the trailer looks almost like a new move

I know it isn’t but it gave me an idea.
There’s a part where it looks like she flashes (not in that way) the car with her staff.

What if mercy had an ability that blinded the enemy? I’m not all about buffing her but it’s a unique idea.

1 Like

I feel like a blinding light would be an issue for people with Epilepsy.

Mercy is also, after over a year, in a great spot so I dont see why we’d want to start messing with her again.

2 Likes

It doesn’t doesn’t have to be strong light,just have the same effect as the flashbang from CSGO

But I think this fits a new hero more.

Yeah not flashing (god knows this game already has that) but just a long white light

I think it’s just Valkyrie. +This ability doesn’t fit Mercy’s kit.

True… but she’s soooooo boring

1 Like

So, you don’t have to do much, and she’s amazing?
AKA: easy

If you get bored with a hero, I would suggest trying another hero.

It’s like someone is reading my mind

Let Mercy call an attack helicopter.

She’s fine as far as balance goes, but her skill curve is insanely short compared to any other Overwatch hero and mastering her offers much less value than mastering anyone else.

Her “flow state” is also in a pretty bad shape. It was way more intense and fluid in 1.0, while her Valkyrie versions aren’t nearly as immersive.

The flow has actually gotten pretty janky after all the nerfs. A hypermobile healer has to nearly stand still to use her E. She can’t fly back and forth as quickly as she used to… that extra second needed to stick around and top someone up, every, time really adds up.

Again, her balance is fine… but that’s about it.

I wish it was. Anything would be better than what she has now.

I think it’s just a new highlight intro featuring Valkyrie