Mercy Heal reduction

Something along the lines of to easy to heal a lot. Of course completely ignoring the real issue.

1 Like

Again, her pickrate has nothing to do with her healing output.

14 Likes

Well I guess we’ll see if that’s true in the upcoming weeks.

1 Like

Speaking of Ana,

I wish they would give Ana a stat for boosted healing and blocked healing.
and some better self sustain

@JeffreyKaplan ~ plz plz plz?

Power creep.

5 Likes

Then why do people pick her?

And reinforce the super fun double sniper meta?

I’ll pass.

3 Likes

Mercy just does too much compared to other supports so now Blizzard are probably trying to work around Rez’s utility, because they are committed to keeping it, to make other supports viable in comparison.

Her pickrate’s always been very high :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

But if you add up healing and damage done, then Mercy is at the lowest (together with Ana) on nearly every rank and compored to every support.

1 Like

Well that’s because more than half the players are in Silver/Gold.

A blocked healing stat wouldn’t mean much, since most of the time the enemy healer isn’t going to keep trying to heal someone that’s purple.

Ridiculous change with ridiculous reasoning done by ridiculous developers.

2 Likes

Her base kit is good, but not overpowered. Add on top of that rez on cooldown and an ult that removes most of her weaknesses and suddenly balance is thrown out the window.

2 Likes

I will play her as a battle mercy every ranked now. That’s for sure. Zero healing given.

The same person who was responsible for the horrible balancing of Heroes of the Storm until he was moved to the Overwatch team.

1 Like

i thought they said the idea behind this nerf was to help make pharmecy a bit less hard to dal with

Hold Left Click over no target. Move mouse over a target. It locks on.

Pfff Mercy doesn’t even have stats for Valkyrie healing/boosting/damage.

Virtually every other support gets their ult-stats tracked, but not Mercy for some reason.

(I’d like what you suggested for Ana, it’s just that this has annoyed me a lot with Mercy).

1 Like

That’s not “auto-selecting the lowest hero”.