Mercy has the lowest winrate in the game

That’s exactly what I’m talking about because that was what we were discussing: the GM stats.

Uhhh… No, we were discussing overall stats…

Read the title of the thread.

9 Likes

Okay I just checked monthly GM winrate, on the (correct) assumption the new updated stats were live for every tier, and something very alarming has appeared:

GM Monthly Winrate
Mercy = 50.02%

Only .02% above 50. That’s how close Mercy is to joining the list of heroes to drop below 50% on Monthly GM in the last 12 months. That current list:

Hanzo - January, before his rework was announced
Torb - Start of S10, for just a few days, release Brig + New Hanzo
Reaper - same as Torb
Bastion - All of May and some of June, at one point dropping as far as 34%

That’s the full list. It’s that rare for it to happen on Monthly GM winrates.

1 Like

Even when Sombra became a buggy, unplayable mess for a couple of months, hard countered by the return of Double Sniper, she only dropped to 52% on the Monthly. This is REALLY concerning

Forums keep denying that Mercy is really underpowered now just as much as they keep denying that Doomfist is really OP. :woman_shrugging:

“It’s all just mercy players fault for playing her badly in all compositions”

1.71% pickrate but 48% winrate on GM tells me she’s not played in every comp but very rarely. But she can’t win even those.

Meanwhile ana is 14.48% and rising. Somehow with a top tier winrate because she apparently handily beats other supports when Ana is not selected instead of a tie winrating like what happened to mercy with this high pickrate.

1 Like

Hmm… wonder what Jeff would say now? “We have to wait for the dust to settle lol 4head”.

9 Likes

I do like when they say that and then nerfbat her to oblivion. She hadn’t gotten any changes between january and then lol and she didn’t have significant winrate advantage over other heroes. Buffing other healers would’ve fixed it.

I’m living for the dedication you have to proving a point…

I think mercy players should appoint you president or something.

Well, she makes good points but something something classic mercy main something toxic something something

Hog and Mercy both need serious attention. Semantics matter not when a handful of community favorites are plummeting like crazy. Also, is Winston ever that good outside of dive metas? Really sad state.

1 Like

My favorite thing about this is that we’ve come full circle in terms of supports and mercy is back to where she was when Comp started. Pottery.

Just wait, they’ll claim it’s not Mercy being UP but Ana being OP, despite the fact 54-55% winrate is average for GM, and anywhere but GM or weekly Masters Ana is bottom half, whilst Mercy isn’t even top half winrate in Bronze

You’re testing your boundaries my friend.(this sentence was sarcastic) I know she can be toxic (it’s not even close to how toxic people are in game anyways) but she means well.

I give it to aria, she knows her stuff about mercy and she will not hesitate to join a discussion and miraculously turn it in favour of mercy players. Personally that’s what I look up to in a role model. Someone who defends what they think is right, someone who will defend a community of players. Someone who can easily understand any mercy players point of view and manage to represent them.

That’s why I think she’d be a great community leader or something.

Ps I’m not fangirling… as Monique heart would say “facts are facts America”

2 Likes

Do sites like overbuff even track private profiles?

They don’t which makes it less reliable, but here’s the thing:

Because pricate profiles are the default, and thus a high percentage of the lost stats are completely random in what heroes they affect, it’s really just like having a smaller sample size

Is she really that bad? Huh, she felt fine for me… Well I hope she gets addressed then.

Even if it doesn’t, it’s still a sample. Accounts for every hero. Shouldn’t change anything. There’s no correlation with good Mercy players and un-privating profiles.

Oh Hi Titanium. Big fan of your well written articles.

Got nothing else to say about the topic at hand. Its like, I seen the same people just deny that Mercy is garbage, and will blame anything else but her actual state right now. So thats why I don’t really bother with them anymore. I just hope that they get all the Mercy players in their teams and don’t tell them to switch or blame them for losing, after all, according to them, she is a good spot now. If that is a good spot for them, then they got no reason to complain.

—Lucio main here right now.

2 Likes

Still don’t know why people take overbuff and related websites to be absolute fact. It can only take info from non private profiles so tons of player data are missing.

Overbuff’s sample is large enough to be representative. It’s not perfectly accurate, but it’s close enough to judge who are the weakest and strongest heroes.