Mercy has a total of 4 things she does in game. Only 4 (That's being very generous. Really 3.)

I’ve actually been EXTREMELY aware of the threads I’ve been posting and ensuring they are all very unique topics or angles at Mercy.

Just because they cover the same topic doesn’t mean they are similar. I’ve been very very very very cognizant of that.

Like for example:

-Ana pickrates vs. mercy

-Mathematical analysis

-Rework ideas

-This post is about how her kit is really onyl 4 abilities and thus unfun.

-Debunking the 53% winrate in GM illusion

These are very deliberately planned and calculated unique topics. I am actually running out of angles at this point tbqh. I have like 4 more threads before I actually do have to resort to saying the same stuff again.

1 Like

I don’t think you’re crazy but I sometimes wonder about your well-being bc I know it’s rough to have people be rude to you. Like I don’t agree with you but I don’t think you’re nuts for posting about mercy, but I hope you are doing okay IRL genuinely

1 Like

because you’re way too caught up in this it’s honestly concerning how fast you make these like really I think you should take a break from the forums this isn’t being sarcastic. people are honestly think you’re scary with the amount of stuff you post about mercy

1 Like

For all intent and purposes I’m pretty sure no one here knew you were a girl lol

2 Likes

Y’know I’m starting to figure out why the Mercy group is getting called a cult. They post similar threads everyday, bump and like them up to the top page, and report anyone who disagrees with them

2 Likes

yea… it doesn’t seem very healthy, thats why I’m concerned.

Same things…
You are comparing the maths of mercy and ana.
And then you made a Thread stating mercy’s stats.

She has the most abilities out of the entire game.
Angellic descent.
Guradian angel
Regen.
Rez.
Staff.
Pistol.
DMG boost.
Valk.

Mathematical analysis

you could have made all of these in one thread.

2 Likes

Whatever it’s a lost cause anyway…tomorrow you’ll have a post about how mercy compares to Moira…and then to zen and how there’s a double edge sword with healers…it’s still the same song every time

Regardless you will continue to make them…

So let’s change topic…

Can you please do this exact same post for old mercy…cause I would really love to see how different you manage to make it

(Hint…remove number 3 and add more time to 4…it’s actually even less)

4 Likes

This isn’t funny. Calling us a “cult” is not funny at all.

I am a person who does believe in religion and I don’t impose that on anyone else, but implying I’d worship a false idol or be a part of a cult is HIGHLY offensive to me. I do not worship youtubers or streamers or whatever other thing you people are saying.

Just because we all agree doesn’t mean we’re a cult. It means that something is probably pretty wrong with the hero and we are expressing concerns about it.

Or you’re just all echochambering with eachother just because a group of people agree with eachother over something doesn’t automatically make them right y’know that right

6 Likes

Definition of Cult - a misplaced or excessive admiration for a particular person or thing. So if that definition doesn’t fit your Mercy post this one will fit your religion

Cult - a system of religious veneration and devotion directed toward a particular figure or object.

Basically if your in a religious group you’re in a cult. Not a bad thing because so am I

4 Likes

Roadhog only does 3 things.
-heals himself
-shoots people
-throws a hook
Roahog only does 3 things when “supposed oppressed mercy mains” can do 4! Nerf mercy until she can only do 3 things.

I agree roadhog needs a rework and I am sincerley happy that he IS getting one. He will hopefully be so much more fun to play and offer you more options!

I mean it, I am sincerely happy to see that post from Jeff. Roadhog will be better I hope!

I AM ON YOUR SIDE :frowning: idk why people think I’m not.

But I want Mercy to be good too. Mercy needs a rework too :frowning:

2 Likes

I went ahead and made the Mercy 1.0 version

1: Click one mouse button to latch heal onto an ally. Where she can literally alt-tab out of the game and is still healing that target. Without doing anything else.

2: Click the other mouse button to give them more damage (if you ever get to use this because now you heal ~20% less btw.). I shouldn’t even include this here because in a teamfight there is a nearly 10% or lower chance you will use this.

3: Hide behind a wall and stun yourself for 2-10 seconds behind a wall hoping you don’t die to revive someone(s)

Seems shorter…

10 Likes

I found this post very accurate.

This is exactly why I hated HIDE AND MASS REVIVE, because it was literally “stunning” you in place behind a wall for 2-10 seconds (or maybe even more) and then you hoped you could make it in time to revive your entire team.

It was literally denying your team their healer similar to stunning the healer nonstop.

I agree 100%. Hide and revive was never a good thing from my experience.

2 Likes

I’m hoping Mercy has changes on the next ptr…

1 Like

Le Gasp

You dare have a different opinion that hasn’t been approved of?!?

SHUN THE HERETIC

5 Likes

I bet my whole money that Blizzard regret the day they created Mercy because of not pleasing crying Mercy fans ever.

5 Likes

I never tought i would like anything you would ever post…
Thanks for proving me wrong.
The only thing diffrent about my opinion on this is that mercy is the bottom priority since there are heroes that are way worse and have been so for way longer and need less resources put in them then another mercy re-work

This is literally what Mercy was designed for- to be an ENTRY LEVEL healer.

I think the biggest problem is that you’re obsessed with her personality, but not her kit. Then you act self righteous in getting her into a more powerful spot with far fewer drawbacks.

You also NEGLECTED HER MOBILITY. Inb4 “click shift to go somewhere.”

1 Like