Mercy gonna get her look soon ;)

And why is that? Because Blizzard started to get things move, Now with Ana…
Soon enough, Mercy time will come.

#HeroesNeverDie

#Don’tForgetMercy

3 Likes

It’s very hard to forget her when she still is the 3rd most picked hero in most ranks :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Mercy is everywhere.

But they already said they won’t buff or rework her? Something about her pickrate being the 3rd most played hero in the game, y’know pickrates/winrates the only stuff Blizzard cares about.

Didn’t Jeff just state that Mercy is fine and they don’t plan on looking at her any time soon? The difference with Mercy and Ana is that Mercy is actually really good right now and Ana isn’t.

I think Mercy could maybe use some visual tweaks to her ultimate, but that’s it. I guess I’m not really sure what people are wanting and expecting.

Hey. That’s Zenyatta’s line!

Pretty sure Jeff stated she’s fine, unfortunately he’s solely going on pick rate and win rate and if they don’t drop a lot then there’s pretty much no hope of a rework or any positive changes to come. The megathread should be closed but it’s clear they are using it as a form of censorship to mask the fact their rework didn’t meet up to the design intended and as such refuse to acknowledge it’s a mistake pending to be corrected later on.

1 Like

Nope. They said she’s good cause of stats. Our feeback is usless, and is no longer needed.

DOWN WITH THE MEGATHREAD

Oh hey it’s that thing that a mod had to post themselves into the megathread cause apparently a dev cant do it

I don’t think theyll change Mercy, shes fine where she is.