Mercy cooldown reset when dying

Mercy will REZ -> Die -> REZ that will be exploitable

I agree. Mercy purposely killing herself to get res back isn’t a game-changer. It’s not going to win any team fights.

It’s exploitable in theory. In practice, I don’t see it working that way.

1 Like

This would only happen if your Mercy is really bad.

1 Like

It was a nerf to damage boosting abilties, and also counted towards D.va’s mech iirc.

Reset on death is a passive ability, listed as an attribute of the ability itself. Mercy is simply exempted from normal death properties because it would be broken enough on 2 CP maps that she deserves it.

The issue is that they are not putting an appropriate sacrifice for it. Ult Charge is one.

There are a lot of BUGS Blizzard need to fix to mercy

1.- The Bunny-Jump need a cooldown or be removed this is a bug
2.- The REZ working bypassing “walls” and “objects”
3.- The REZ working on the spot ignoring the HEIGHT.

Then people can start ask for more buffs cuz atm Mercy have lots of bugs are exploits

Umm
alright I’m sorry but I have no idea what you’re trying to get across, sorry.

Actually it’s SuperJump that’s the bug, BunnyHop was instated as a feature in the October patchnotes:

Guardian Angel

• Players can now glide past a targeted ally using the jump key

Swapping heroes to reset her cooldown has a cost associated with it, her ultimate. This is an acceptable sacrifice for the reset. Just getting it for free is not.

SO
rez is greater than her ult. Got it.

(Ya know the thing Blizz keeps trying to prove that it’s not, hence why there’s no “rez isn’t ready” response.)

In specific situations, yes.

They don’t. It’s just the fact that their CDs are lower than 10s.

How will it be exploitable? Not only does she take 10 seconds to respawn she also has to walk back where her team is

2 Likes

Because it’s rez and rez is “OP”-despite being a niche pick still when it was her ult.

I honestly liked mass rez and had no problems countering it.

1 Like

I was being sarcastic with the OP remark. I never had to deal with a hiding Mercy and I agree my friends and I had no issue countering it.

D.Va bombed and cleared the last point on Volskaya, the Mercy ducked around one of the MANY corners came back, rezzed
I speed boosted my Rein in he hammered down and we cleared the point again.

And we don’t even play comp.

I knew you were being sarcastic, just wanted to reply.

1 Like

Technically, nobody gets their cooldowns reset. It’s just the spawn is longer than the cooldowns.

Can never tell here anymore sadly ><

Sounds busted since most abilities aren’t 10+ seconds that’s how it generally works im not sure if immortality works that way tho