"Mercy can't have mass rez but Genji can team wipe"

Mei is a counter to Genji???!?

Don’t you know you can just dash out of her spray or her ult?

Mercy mains mass flagged it because they can! /s

I guess some people have terrible PTSD kicking in whenever they read the words mass-rez. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

A boring sidekick? And what was Mercy before resurrect was an ability? An even more boring sidekick?

As much as I hate dealing with Genji because I can’t peel for Dragonblade with D.Va besides a bonk and bodyblocking and he double jumps around like a little twinkle toes avatar y’all need to stop making this comparison

1 Like

Which a lot of agree that he should be the next hero majorly reworked and hopefully its as good and balanced as torbjorn.

torbjorn went from up to being balanced and still fun

most of us want that for all the hero’s

^ what that’s not even why people are upset.

do you even read mercy posts?

3 Likes

Mass Rez was never comparable to other ults

It’s also never coming back…should probably try working on new solutions to her problems and stop worrying about something that dissapearedn over a year ago

1 Like

Valkyrie was gone for longer yet came back.

1 Like

I’m sorry for your loss, please stay strong!!
#HeroesNeverDie :two_hearts:

Except that Valkyrie was simply the option they didn’t go with initially…

Mass Rez was scrapped…

It’s not the same
…AT ALL

1 Like

Already happened for alot of players.
Stop acting like your any different and do what the rest of us had to do- adapt

2 Likes

They are both ultimate’s that have been removed from the game at some point so yes they are same thing.

but the only difference being that mass rez could’ve been balanced while retaining everything mercy mains enjoy while also making her better overall to play and play against.

Is that why people are whining about brig and doomfist?

are they adapting?

3 Likes

Of course not
90% of this community is lazy and would rather complain than actually doing the work themselves.

2 Likes

No…valk was never removed from game…I know you want to think that it Because it gives you something to support your argument …but that was never the case…there were no forum complaints about it…people never tried it out…it was the option blizz didn’t go with when they released the game…

They actually tried mass Rez…and the company that says they rather try to fix something than get rid of it…got rid of it…should tell you something

early closed beta it was removed. what are you on about?

That they were too lazy to add los to it and fix the sr exploit aswell as give mercy some e so she had some midfight potential which she was lacking.

2 Likes

Thats not even taking into account how different the skill requirements are between Team Wiping with just a basic Genji ult (not nano) and just pressing Q to get that value reverted.

She had Rez in beta…what are you talking about? Regardless the point is when they were developing/testing the characters they made choices…as opposed to after a years worth of people playing her they decided to actually get rid of an ability…you don’t go back to that…

Like I’m all for them helping mercy out…but the whole mass Rez thing is so beyond stupid at this point…as if that’s the only thing/solution people can think of

1 Like

“But muh kills”

More engaging and possibly even potentially game changing than she is now, and please save me from the speech of ‘hide and res’ as that wasn’t a common way to play Mercy :wink:. However, it’s more common these days, at least in the sense of ‘take cover and res’.

A hero who could change the tide of battle?

1 Like

I’m sorry, are you generalizing everyone that wants a Revert? I don’t believe that this thread is very constructive if you continue to demonize a portion of the playerbase.

Quite frankly, I’ve noticed an influx of these “calling out Mercy mains!” threads. Needless to say, didn’t you make a thread talking about Mercy mains needing to stop complaining? I don’t see how making this thread, that is essentially just you complaining about Mercy as well, is any different? :blush:

Here’s a thought, let’s unite our community, not divide it by discriminating against specific groups of people with inflammatory threads.

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart: