Mercy and genji are husbands?

mercy and genji really have a relationship? If they are not, do you think they will be? They make a beautiful couple, it would make me very happy to see them together :smiley:

1 Like

Mercy is my husband.

12 Likes

I think they do fancy each other hence the christmas letters,swiss chocolate and some cute voice interaction.

10 Likes

As unfortunate as it is I don’t feel blizzard will ever develop them into an actual couple. I think they’ll just “hint” at it and let the fans assume.

7 Likes

They never specified which brand, we need to know the choco brand

1 Like

Are Mercy and Genji wifes in Russia?
Joke aside, I think these two are left to be just teasing couple, like ShadowHeart says.
And I am fine with that, things like that make interactions more alive.

4 Likes

I think they only keep teasing it. Confirming a ship would make the community explode.

2 Likes

Ya know I wouldn’t mind them as much if half of the Storm Rising dialogue wasn’t them sweet talking each other

1 Like

Didn’t you know? Mercy is canonically in love with Roadhog. It’s just a matter of time before they get together.

3 Likes

I can see some more teasing dialogue between them while we’re running around blowing omnics’ heads off and maybe like a scene near the end where it hints at it at the most. It’d feel kinda weird and out of place if it outright showed them as a couple in-game tbh

It would be interesting if among new heroes in the future they would add two heroes who are confirmed couple.

2 Likes

For a serious answer that isn’t a meme reply.

They are suggested to both be interested in each other through their various voice lines and interactions. However, it is never explicitly stated that they are currently in a relationship. If they aren’t one one yet, there is always a chance that they will be in the future.

8 Likes

I tend to think since Genji had such a delicate time after being nearly killed that Angela spent a lot of time around him, and the two bonded.

1 Like

I suppose there is Virtual Reality in Overwatch universe, so Genji & Angela can always plug themselves in VR to date as much as they want.

1 Like

Virtual Reality is actually interesting ability to make unique character. Character that would be alive only in and between systems, like sentient computer virus. It could be Sombra’s good rival, like lore nerf for her, cause right now Sombra feels too powerful.
Its main colour could be yellow, as it the opposite of purple, Sombra’s main colour.