Mercy - Anchor Dart 🎯

Pistol Secondary Fire: Slowish moving (9m/s?) anchor point for Guardian Angel; destroyable projectile, deals no damage, last 10? seconds or until strikes surface, 5 second cooldown from destruction

5 Likes

Interesting thought, but it’d just be too awkward to implement. Imagine switching to the pistol, to then alternate fire, to then guardian angel. It’s just not practical.

Though points/props for originality since I’ve never seen this suggested.

3 Likes

I thought of this floating down the Ilios well to my death :smile:

2 Likes

Ah okay. That makes some sense xD

btw, is your name a reference to Star Trek TNG perhaps? (I loved that series growing up)

1 Like

Lt. Cmdr. Data is my role model lol

Wouldn’t be that awkward if she didn’t have Single Rez.

• Press E to deploy Guardian Angel Beacon, Interact to destroy Guardian Angel Beacon.

I actually suggested this in a rework idea that removes Rez and replaces Valkyrie with Baptiste’s Immortality Field, though the Guardian Angel Beacon wouldn’t have been an E ability/Pistol Secondary Fire… it’d be part of her ultimate that is deployed when pressing Q.

1 Like

I think it could be interesting as something you set up before a fight happens. Kinda like a sombra translocater if that makes sense. Though some duration buffs might be needed.

1 Like

Does she still have the ability to NOT GA to the anchor point, and GA to a teammate instead?

1 Like

This looks like it could be hilariously fun, and provide some independent mobility, maybe allow for some of the mobility elements to move off Valk and let it get properly refined finally.

1 Like

The anchor point would be an additional target, just like a teammate. She could chain movement, for example.

Just a dream …

1 Like

i don’t think mercy necessarily needs it but i like it because it does help it needs some tweaking though…
it kinda reminds me of lawbreakers, remember lawbreakers?

1 Like