Meka Members seen

They’re part of the Korean army, but their direct commanding officer is Captain Myung (she doesn’t go out on missions, she manages them from the base).

Myung is the voice you hear over the intercom on the MEKA Base point of the Busan map.

18 Likes

Is D.Va’s Friend named Dae-Hyun? The Captions on the UK video short spells it Deu-Hyun, but when i google the name it wants to give me Dae-Hyun… Just looking for accuracy, since you can’t always rely on caption correctness :smile:

1 Like

Can you make D.mon a nemesis to D.va? Her nickname is literally a Demon, her meka is called Beast. She should become a “power ranger betrayer”. Maybe she secretly hates D.va? Maybe envies her?
You can make her an evil version of D.va and maybe even make her to join Talon. This will connect D.va story to core Overwatch lore.

2 Likes

If you have it, what was the name of the team D.Va and D.Mon played for?

What’s their relationship like? A lot of people think they’re rivals, since their MEKAs are both tanky.

Furthermore, is D.Va and her team the first wave of pilots, or were there prior MEKA pilots?

Aside from the little kid whose name is Overlord, they really don’t matter when they’re heavily overshadowed by Dva.

But it sure would be cool if Overwatch lives long enough to release all members so players can do matching teams of certain organizations.

2 Likes

Dae-hyun

20 characters

20 Likes

Seems dva gets her mecha destroyed quite often in battle, are their robots something that disposable and easy/cheap to repair?

Also is there a chance we might see another mecha from her squad ingame? They are super cool!

1 Like

Even a dev has fallen victim to 20 characters

4 Likes

even you cant escape the 20 character curse

9 Likes

Really?

4 Likes

I can.

1 Like

i see your hello there

wh-what the heck is this sorcery???

Nice to see you’re a member of the less than 20 characters club.

They can be skins for D.VA.

Mwhahahahah

1 Like

What if this was the next PVE Archives game mode?

Is there are a reason why all the mechs have no protection for either the legs or hands of the pilots? Seems strange to leave parts of a pilot exposed and vulnerable.

1 Like

Does anyone know if Overlord is a boy or a girl? I’m not Korean, but apparently their name is feminine

So is d the start of their esports team name? and then they named themselves according to that? or are their names just similar?

1 Like