Mei ultimate should not be canceled by hack after it has been thrown

Soldier presses Q and Sombra hacks him 0.00001s after?
Nah Soldier doesn’t care

Torbjorn pressed Q and got hacked? Time for a warm bath

Zenyatta ultimate does make sense that it can’t get hacked.

What am I getting at? Ever tried throwing your little toy on the ground and actually making it work? It has? Well I guess a sneeky Sombra wasn’t around, because I swear, when you throw that toy from a long distance (it literally flies out of your hand into the distance) and you get hacked by Sombra, bye bye to your flying toy.

it just vanishes without a trace.

No but seriously: After Mei throws her companion (literally that microsecond when it actually stops touching her hand) it should not be canceled by Sombras hack. It can be eaten by D.va, that’s rather a fair play as it’s a projectile, but Sombra come on…

How. many. times. do we gotta explain basic stuff, they are classifed as different ult types, that are effected by hack differently

2 Likes

I once stunned an enemy Tracer while she tried to ult and the bomb didnt even come out. I even heard the voice line “Wait for- ughh” but there were no effects, no bombs, no nothing, just a stunned and dead tracer afterwards.

Its truly interesting that people defend this stuff saying “oh but its latency” “oh but it didnt disappear when I did it!” Etc etc.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure hack will be gettin a rework, somethin more flashy and cool, fair to fight against but also fun for sombra

Blame latency.
[PROOF] Projectile Ults blocked by Lag

I highly recommend you to read the link I posted.

(I too don’t like this btw.)