Mei ice wall is a balance problem

But why?

Because itā€™s not a serious comment and you play D.va.

Ah yes, the 3.3% pickrate ā€œmust pickā€
And I thought these forums couldnā€™t get any worse at lying.

3 Likes

McCree has a high pick rate now at all ranks.

I guess we are going to have to nerf McCree as being a must pick then :slight_smile:

He has a high pick and win rate, which means he is stronger, so, if Mei needs nerfs, then McCree ABSOLUTELY does.

It was a shame, I liked McCree :wink:

Yeah, Forums be crazy :wink:

2 Likes

Itā€™s strange because Ana can sit at 10% pickrate for over a year and people will still ask for buffs, meanwhile if any hero regarded as ā€œnicheā€ becomes somewhat good in their role they get nerf cries like no other even though their best pickrate is 3.5% which is just about average for most DPS heroes.

2 Likes

Yeah, people were calling for nerfs when Sombra was lowest win rate in the game at all ranks. Worse yet, they got it.

There are times where the Dev team makes no sense to me.

Itā€™s as if there arenā€™t any heroes in the game that have vertical movement, making a complete wall of ice incredibly oppressive

Double shield is already dead, so I wouldnā€™t worry about that much anymore.

Itā€™s just gonna end up being different double barrier, with Reinhardt and something else.

Apparently D.Va/Rein seems to be the new go-to comp now. On more open maps itā€™s D.Va/Winston because of their hyper-mobility combined with how much damage they negate. People are testing Orisa, but itā€™s not looking good for her.

Meiā€™s wall is not a barrier. Barriers only affect the enemy team. Meiā€™s wall affects both teams equally. Itā€™s up to the Mei player to put the wall somewhere that will do more good than harm to her team.

If anything, a completely random wall does less harm to the enemy, as at least they have the option to destroy it if itā€™s in the way. If your teamā€™s Mei throws up a bad wall, you just have to hope she takes it down herself.

Itā€™s fine.

Learn to counter-play.

McCree is more of a must pick, are you after nerfs for him?

Pharah, Junkrat, Ashe, S76, Hanzo, whatever.

I think it could do with less health, but have a shorter cooldown myself.

1 Like