Mei Ice Wall - Delay Bug

Mei’s Ice Wall has delay after it has been called the first time.
Thus any button which is clicked very quickly afterwards, doesn’t get recognized. This prevents me sometimes from building a Wall or changing the direction of the Ice Wall.

If you try to build a Wall very fast, you can even see the Endothermic Blaster animation AFTER the Ice Wall has been called out; but without loosing any ammunition. You always loose ammunition by first using Endothermic Blaster and then calling out Ice Wall, which proves that I did it at the right order.

Here is a Youtube vid [links not allowed, but I figured it might still help]:
…/watch?v=inSgQS0RLd4

It’s very hard to reproduce and even harder to see (even at 0.25x speed), but I swear it happens to me and I died some rare moments because of this bug.

Can you check this out blizzard? Thanks.

1 Like

happens to me alot. ice wall delay. there is a delay from the time its selected to the time it allows me to cast. this is the only hero that does it, so im thinking its not a hardware problem. ive lost count of the times ive die to df when i tried to put a wall but got a delay instead.

1 Like

This has been happening since at least version 1.16. Here are another couple clips demonstrating this issue:

streamable -dot- com/vzpnq
streamable -dot- com/qcybc

Edit:
Yeah… let’s just block links in the bug report forum. Good call, Blizzard.

1 Like

Waste of time to report mei bugs. She has like 20+ bugs that have been around since launch and the devs refuse to fix any of them. The only bug that was fixed with mei had to do with one of her skins poking out of cryofreeze rofl