[MEGATHREAD] Fix the greyed-out preset bug!

Unfortunately no, even with this thread, the devs or the mods don’t seem to acknowledge this bug

1 Like

I will keep searching for threads that are having similar issues and post here to keep this up to date.

Here’s some I found:

I’m not sure if this is a potential solution, I haven’t tested this myself.

2 Likes

Thanks, I will add them to the list

1 Like

Only the first one was about this bug, so I added that one!

It has been a week and nothing

2 Likes

Another week, no response…

2 Likes

Yeah, it seems like they don’t read the bug reports except when it goes viral

1 Like

Almost 3 weeks and not a single response or awareness shown by the devs.

Amazing

Certainly they are reading the posts and all like the Customer Support claimed to be.

This is a bug. If it locks your presets, why wouldn’t it be!

There is nothing say your presets get locked by a magic occurance!
Why do we even have a Game Browser if all of our effort is vanished to dust? Why even trying?

Fix your game, seriously. I am with this for almost a year.

A year!

1 Like

New PTR Patch doesn’t acknowledge this bug.

1 Like

Hello? Anybody home? Seems like Blizzard has abandoned this bug reporting forum somehow. It’s been 18 days since they abandoned the forum, according to the trackers.

2 Likes

Okay, I have enough waiting and I am going to try my luck searching my preset on the PTR and re-create it. Haychii, try your luck.

EDIT: They changed it, you can’t see the presets on PTR now :frowning:

2 Likes

Good luck re-creating your preset! I will keep playing the piano in Paris tho xD

1 Like

It sucks that you lost it, I give it sometime before having determination to re-create once again

1 Like

Blizzard why… we have an actually legit bug thread here and you’d rather pay attention to toxic ppl and others calling for reworks… fix :clap: your :clap: game :clap:

2 Likes

I don’t understand, why are your event maps killing my presets and locking them FOR ONE YEAR, Blizzard? Just change the invalid settings to defaults, is that so hard?

Pseudocode:

1. If a setting cannot be found / invalid, remove it from the preset.
2. The removed settings should follow the defaults if they are not presented.
1 Like

This issue has persisted for a ridiculous amount of time, and the devs continue to hibernate from these bug reports.

1 Like

Oh that is too hard to do! It’s better letting the game browser half useless. It’s basically the only source of fun I get from this game now that the events are recycled.

1 Like

One month has passed, this is insane. I feel lied. The customer support telling me all the time that they ALWAYS read the posts.

It doesn’t seem like it, almost 70 threads reporting this bug and not even a single one was answered.

1 Like

Update

ONE month has passed and the bug still wasn’t acknowledged

I have had this on my Hide and Seek mode where every character had unique abilies, it has been forever since I was last able to play it. I just took a 7 MONTH break from Overwatch, when I came back, they were still unloadable.

I’m so disappointed.

1 Like

New patch, no fix