{MEGATHREAD} Console Players Still Feeling like 2nd Class Citizens. [400 likes, 1500 responses]

I also haven’t gotten any in-game responses, even despite my efforts in reporting throwers. I’ve seen times where it feels like lawless Console was even better than what we have now.

Granted, I only play in the Arcade though; not that it invalidates any reports. Regular comp is too much of a toxic cesspool to me that I avoid it. Yeah, I have seen throwers in the Arcade Modes too; but they are not nearly as rampant.

1 Like

Its really bad, Last week i got so tired of reporting and no feedback i had to open a webticket and submit a ticket and wait for a response telling me "thanx,but this is not the right department , but we will look at this player but they will NOT update on what happened to him

:rage::rage::rage:… They sent me this link to Report future players - hacks@blizzard(dotCom) My only issue is that i Have to RECORD my in game player, Cut it up , Uploaded it you tube, and Email it and explain the Thrower and wait… : ( This is SO much work for a thrower. Also trust its bad QP and COMP as well .

1 Like

…Wtf is that logic… It literally does not even make the slightest bit of SENSE to report THROWERS via that link.

ESPECIALLY considering that it doesn’t even have an option for Reporting Throwers. If they’re abusing a glitch sure; but throwing and glitching are two vastly different things…
The “Submit a set of instructions” wouldn’t make sense because no instructions are being submitted.
The last 4 options in it don’t make the slightest sense at all for Console Players, especially since we don’t have In-Game Text Chat.

Oh yeah it is. I avoid both modes for that reason.

I’ll stick to the Arcade to play modes like Total Mayhem & No Limits or the Game Browser to play Ana Paintball or just chilling in a Skirmish. People like watching my animated spray in the Skirmishes :’)
#CopaLucioballHeroFTW

1 Like

Hm Just noticed that the ping display isn’t working on Xbox. Anybody else experiencing this issue on Xbox or PS4?

They remove the ping functionality. There’s a new option that works the same right below (name eludes me). It will be about 20 numbers higher when gameplay starts.

1 Like

Potential confusion with Latency? That’s what Ping & RTT was changed to.

I’m only guessing, so please bear with me :yum:

1 Like

Latency! That’s it. Thanks.

Latency number will fly through the roof as level loads, then will drop to about 20 or so higher than the ping you are used to seeing. If you normally see a ping of 50, Latency will show 70 will playing.

1 Like

400 posts and still nothing from devs? C’mon blizz

1 Like

Such a great post! I hope Blizzard improves Overwatch on console.

6,000 views, and over 400 posts on this thread now. Also 46th most replied to thread in General Discussion as of this post as well…

And this thread overall has been alive for almost 5 months now (it hits 5 months on April 30th)…

2 Likes

I have been experimenting around again with the aim system and damn, when you give it attention and care you notice that there are still issues!! On Paladins, the aim is not known to be the best, however, I feel more comfortable with that than the OW aim system. I get warmed up much faster…

Also… I have a question: I have been noticing more and more how even with hitscans I notice like it’s not actually an instant shot. It feels like there’s a slight delay as if it were a projectile.

My latency is usually around 40-45. And it doesn’t feel exactly the same way it would if it were simply high latency… but it does get frustrating over time

Well, this is funny. I think I made the title too long XD

Why do I think this? Because I can’t edit it. OmegaLUL (The edit button for the title doesn’t appear in this thread for me :yum:)

That’s strange

Even stranger is the fact that the HTML for that edit button doesn’t appear when I inspect in its area.

As I added above, it only occurs for me in this thread. Other threads that I’ve made are just fine

You’ve been blocked from editing the post?

Now that you mention it, I actually am unable to edit the OP now. Can’t say why though because I don’t know. It’s for sure not because of being suspended or silenced. After all, I was able to make this post just fine :yum:. Initially it was that I was unable to edit the Title of the thread specifically. Well, it seems that I am unable to edit the OP too.

Meh, it’s whatevs. I can easily update the stats with a new post in this thread itself as long as I don’t try consecutive posting. The only real edits I’ve actually done for the OP for a long time were just to the stats of the thread. I’ll make it work!

Does anyone else feel that characters like genji and tracer are harder to deal with on console? Since the max turn speed is a bit low, it takes way longer to turn around when they blink/dash behind you.

Ana & Widowmaker need exclusive console buffs.

i don’t know about ana but widow is fine. Plus it would only make mouse and keyboard abusers stronger.

I have over a 1000 hours on my xbox account,I have only encountered 6 m&kb users, buffing widowmaker won’t matter unless it’s GM.