Me and my team got disconnected in a comp game

Me and my team got disconnected without a reason in the 2° round of a comp game, in result we lost the game with a 0 - 0 for some reason and obv loosing SR and an endg level, it kicked us from the game without any reason at all. I would like to send some screens

Disconnections are no fun, but if they are happening frequently please make sure to work through this troubleshooting first:

Long story short, Blizz (and their support staff) will blame you, link a support article, and deny any SR changes, even if it was on their end. You just have to bite the bullet and hope it doesn’t happen again.

EDIT: Saw this support article. Check it out, as this was definitely Blizz’s fault (although they still won’t credit back the SR)

2 Likes

Sorry friend but it seems fair to say one thing, this game has existed for 6 years and it does not seem right to have bugs/ expolit that make you close the game completely even during a competitive game, and especially if it happens you can not blame the players. it’s the 3 time it happens and honestly you should solve a couple of things or this game will end up like the rest of the games that don’t listen to the advice of the community (p.s. it happens to the whole team.)