McCree needs to turn down his dang lights

Is it just me or is deadeye RIDICULOUSLY bright? Like, obviously way too visible and thus dealt with, but also just in general? I swear looking at him in his ult is like staring into the sun with a telescope sometimes. I guarantee Deadeye was called that because my eyes are flashbanged to death every time it’s activated

It’s pretty much like this every time a McCree ults for me: Game Grumps: MY EYES - YouTube

2 Likes

The idea is to flag that player to the opponents, much like how there is a waypoint to D.Va’s self-destruct or Tracer’s pulse bomb, giving them the chance to…

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/69354141.jpg

7 Likes

Hey look, it’s a Yoshi!

And yeah I get it, I just wish the glow would be toned down a little

1 Like

It’s high noon, that’s kinda the point.

just you. but then again, I’m playing on the lowest settings cause I run integrated graphics so :man_shrugging:.

while I love the DBZA reference, I disagee that there is enough time to “dodge” high noon for squishies.

see exhibit A:

realistically in matches the 1st thing you’d hear from mccree’s ult line is “hiiiiiigh” (the initial “squeal” and the word “it’s” simply aren’t very prominent nor loud compared to the expression put into “high”) and you can see from the timestamped vid that when he gets to saying “high” in the ult line, it’s pretty much charged for a 200hp squishy if he started with los on them.

honestly sometimes when he’s in deadeye it looks like he’s been nano’ed

It is very bright but considering it’s potential impact it’s really not meant to be sneaky… it’s a very situational kit currently but if it wasn’t highly telegraphed it would probably end up broken with the amount of bushes/junk/etc :thinking:

Depends on what you think “dodge” refers to. As a Mei main, him shining like the sun allows me to quickly pin point him and let our entire team “dodge” his attack by slapping a wall infront of him.

The player character should go temporarily blind after looking at high noon for more then a second.

I’d rather they gave him armor and an indicator like D.va’s in exchange for toning down that ecobulb of an ult.

But that would probably make it even worse than it is so idk

PRAISE THE SUN!