Mccree needs a buff to his abilitys already!

Ok. We can buff Mccree.

After Bastion Becomes Playable Again.

3 Likes

Even I do laugh every time after I see that post and just assuming that devs aren’t serious about Mccree at all :joy:

1 Like

… What? Did you even read what I posted? The main bit here about fan the hammer is that its changed from shield break and cheap combo damage for people who cant aim to something that deals 30 more damage at most compared to the current fan the hammer given all shots are headshots, and removes the negative stigma it had (Completely random directions on the bullets with seemingly little accuracy involved made it look like a tool for people who cant aim to just get cheap kills.)

If you aren’t aiming, you won’t get nearly as much damage output, but if you are you will be rewarded for it. This gives fan the hammer an actual purpose.

FtH now deals 150 at most with no headshots, 300 if all are headshots. He can now roll more often, and his falloff on the primary fire is a bit more fair to him. I sincerely don’t see how this is “massive”

You want bastion to be playable again? Here:

Bastion changes
  • Configuration: Sentry

• Bullet spread reduced by 50%
    • Magazine size reduced from 300 to 250.
    • Headshot multiplier added again. (This multiplier is 150%)
    • Now deals critical damage again.
    • Now adds 75 armor from ironclad.
  • Self Repair

• No changes here.
  • Configuration: Recon

• No changes here.
  • Configuration: Tank

• Now adds 150 armor from Ironclad.
  • Ironclad

• Now grants armor based on the current configuration (0 for recon, 75 for sentry, 150 for tank.)
    • Damage reduction removed.
1 Like

Seems over complicated when base Bastion with the recon changes is all he ever needed :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thanks for lining that out for others.
I have been Talking about Bastion changes Since the Failed Rework.

Noice Chart, Tho. :kissing_cat:
Keep up the good work.

For anyone Who’s Interested, Here’s the Thread Most people use to talk about Bastion’s Current state: [Bastion is being forgotten]

2 Likes

They took away his ability to deal crits and be somewhat accurate and his armor in configuration:tank in exchange for a passive that got nerfed within a day. A mix between the two versions seemed to be the best fix. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Seems more that everything about his change was ill advised and would be best to go away :stuck_out_tongue:

Everything But the Recon changes, Yes.

Before those, Bastion couldn’t heal while taking Damage, Or while moving.
And yet, the game was MORE balanced back then… Go Figure.

1 Like

Exactly.

As I said in a perfect world we would get launch Bastion with the recon changes and that is all :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Duke was just trying to help out. :laughing:

And yes, I agree completely.

As for THIS Thread, Mccree can get changes after Bastion.
And torb, Sym, Mercy, And so on.

2 Likes

I never doubted that he was. I just don’t want Blizz to double down on bad changes as they have in the past :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Would be cool if he had a self heal. Something like taking a swig from a flask or lighting a cig.

Besides that, FTH isn’t exactly useful, he has massive falloff, combat roll is garbage, his ult is trash, and his flash is good but buggy.

If one looks at McCree’s primary role, which is to be a DD at mid and close range, I think that his kit is fine but may do better with slightly higher DPS, slightly quicker reload time and a shorter CD for flash bang.

2 Likes

IMO, Bastion needs a complete rework, he has 3 main issues

1. Bastion players are too reliant on Sentry Mode
  2. It is not fun babysitting a bastion
  3. It’s frustrating fighting a bastion behind a team babysitting him.

I have posted my suggestion before, make him a transformer unit.

• Turn his transformation into a duration state. For example, 15s with 30s to 45s cool down. (Well duration and cooldown are just suggestion and may not be optimal)
    • Sentry Mode (same as what we currently have)
    • Tank Mode (a weaker version of the current ult)
    • Airplane (that can only shoot in the direction it is moving) or Bomber which just drops bomb directly vertically downwards.
  • Make his ultimate a Kamikaze skill like D.Va Bomb, where he also have to make the decision to sacrifice his life.

Dude, sorry but don’t hijack another’s thread, please.
This is about McCree not Bastion…

4 Likes

Soldier outdpsses mccree at every range so i dont really see where Mccrees stregths are

3 Likes

Links please? :thinking:

close range dps

Soldier: 9x19 = 171

Mccree: 2x70= 140

Max Range

Soldier: 9x5,7= 51,3

Mccree: 2x21 =42

not counting in helix rockets because that would prove my point even more

also soldiers dropoff starts and ends later